• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

*kiss*

:wub:

Let it be known that I am proud to have been your student.

*is jealous*

Hey, come on, you can't blame him for being so awesome.

I was trying to make it irrefutable.

It was already irrefutable to begin with.

You have no idea how fun that is

Heh...

Also, Mizer's a persistent bugger, isn't he? Though on the first map I saw him, he and his lackey didn't do much of anything besides look dumb - Yggdra was much too far away by the time he decided to show up.

Heh...

Also, Mizer's a persistent bugger, isn't he? Though on the first map I saw him, he and his lackey didn't do much of anything besides look dumb - Yggdra was much too far away by the time he decided to show up.

Extremely. He's the most annoying enemy in the game, possibly tying with Eudy. And at least your Yggdra was safe. A lot of players (including me) had Yggdra sit somewhere in the back (since she's useless against Undines) when Mizer just came out of nowhere and attacked her.

Extremely. He's the most annoying enemy in the game, possibly tying with Eudy. And at least your Yggdra was safe. A lot of players (including me) had Yggdra sit somewhere in the back (since she's useless against Undines) when Mizer just came out of nowhere and attacked her.

Yeah... And Eudy has that stinking Flame card that she and her Witch squad will use to make life hell for you.

Edited by Malik Maxwell

Yeah... And Eudy has that stinking Flame card that she and her Witch squad will make life hell for you.

Oh, you're playing the PSP version. But yeah, it is. And which battlefield are you on?

Oh, you're playing the PSP version. But yeah, it is. And which battlefield are you on?

I'm on the 8th battlefield. I'm thinking, "I need Russell to come over and attack, since I don't want Rosary getting involved at all..." Oh, and of course... "Damn bounty hunters... They don't know when to give up!"

Edited by Malik Maxwell

I'm on the 8th battlefield. I'm thinking, "I need Russell to come over and attack, since I don't want Rosary getting involved at all..." Oh, and of course... "Damn bounty hunters... They don't know when to give up!"

Only on BF8 and you find Mizer annoying? You haven't seen anything yet. And it would be a good idea to at least STEAL Rosary's item, if you don't wanna kill her. Obviously you can still recruit her later if you DO decide to kill her.

Also, Mizer gets some really amazing shoes if you keep stealing his old ones. So try to Steal as many of those as possible, kay?

Only on BF8 and you find Mizer annoying? You haven't seen anything yet. And it would be a good idea to at least STEAL Rosary's item, if you don't wanna kill her. Obviously you can still recruit her later if you DO decide to kill her.

Also, Mizer gets some really amazing shoes if you keep stealing his old ones. So try to Steal as many of those as possible, kay?

:sweatdrop:

That makes it sound as if he's a royal pain (which he IS). And I suppose I'll have to defeat him to get his card...

Hmm...

OVERHEAT SPAM oh wait it's a dragon durr DRAGON PULSE SPAM

Each attack did about 8 damage. I was impressed.

I guess by "impressed" you mean "laughing at how pathetically weak the attacks were".

I guess by "impressed" you mean "laughing at how pathetically weak the attacks were".

I was considering being a heartless bastard and Recovering everything off, but I decided raping with +6 CM was better.