That One Thread

Florete

It's supposed to be the Furet in Lumi's picture

I don't even know how Furet wants to be portrayed

On one forum he's Kolbane, in a picture he's a guy who looks like Kolbane, in that aforementioned forum there's a guy named Furetchen who's a Sniper with a different look

He's just like Danved, dammit. Different names and forms.

Okay, not really.

Just enjoy the damn picture

And I'm assuming the Furet in Lumi's picture is the "canon" Furet

And I don't even know which Furet that one is

I just assume that Furet is a fellow with middle length green or black hair who wears a headband

Okay, Ranger!Furet is the official Furet.

Edited by Kendolph McWangburger Zomg

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Photoshop.

DO EET.

Lumi, if SqRtofPi says that Photoshop is not needed to do sprites, and is, in fact, excessive and unnecessary, I think I'll stick to Paint/GG, and I suggest everyone else does the same.

Edited by Amera

Lumi, if SqRtofPi says that Photoshop is not needed to do sprites, and is, in fact, excessive and unnecessary, I think I'll stick to Paint/GG, and I suggest everyone else does the same.

Thing is,

I DON'T FUCKING HAVE ACCESS TO PAINT/GG/WHATEVER THE FUCK EVERYONE USES. I ONLY KNOW PS AND IF ERL USES IT I CAN HELP HIM. I CAN'T HELP SHIT IF HE'S USING MS PAINT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THAT PROGRAM ANYMORE.

Also, while it took me a fair bit to figure out PS controls for spriting, but damn, does it work well.

It requires deselecting anti-alias, lowering the tolerance level to 1 or 2, and shit like that. And INDEX COLORS. OMG. So useful.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Thing is,

I DON'T FUCKING HAVE ACCESS TO PAINT/GG/WHATEVER THE FUCK EVERYONE USES. I ONLY KNOW PS AND IF ERL USES IT I CAN HELP HIM. I CAN'T HELP SHIT IF HE'S USING MS PAINT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE THAT PROGRAM ANYMORE.

Also, while it took me a fair bit to figure out PS controls for spriting, but damn, does it work well.

It requires deselecting anti-alias, lowering the tolerance level to 1 or 2, and shit like that. And INDEX COLORS. OMG. So useful.

Yeah, lumi,

I CAN TYPE IN FUCKING CAPS AND SWEAR AS WELL, IT DOESN'T MAKE ME SOUND ANYMORE FUCKING INTELLIGENT, DOES IT? THERE'S MORE THAN JUST FUCKING YOU TO HELP ERL IF HE NEEDS HELP WITH FUCKING PAINT AND GRAPHICS GALE, SO, FUCKING FUCK FUCKITY FUCK.

See how unnecessary all those caps and swearing were?

I'm adamant you need layers to splice cleanly and conveniently.

GG has layers.

I'm more annoyed that you called PS unnecessary than anything. It's the only thing I can use. Last time I touched MS paint I had a ragefit.

And you're missing the point by complaining about the swearing. Deal with it and move on.

I'm more annoyed that you called PS unnecessary than anything. It's the only thing I can use. Last time I touched MS paint I had a ragefit.

And you're missing the point by complaining about the swearing. Deal with it and move on.

I didn't, Pi did, and I trust Pi in spriting more than you .__.

I mean, if it's the only thing you can use, go for it. I'm talkin' 'bout everyone else here that doesn't have a Mac.

And, couldn't care less. Spamming caps lock and swearing makes you seem less intelligent than I know you are.

Edited by Amera

I CAN TYPE IN FUCKING CAPS AND SWEAR AS WELL, IT DOESN'T MAKE ME SOUND ANYMORE FUCKING INTELLIGENT, DOES IT?

GG has layers.

Lies. The internet was built on the premise the reverse is true.

Fair enough, then. Just not MSPaint.

Lies. The internet was built on the premise the reverse is true.

Fair enough, then. Just not MSPaint.

I guess, but we are civilized people, are we not, Furet?

I still don't see a need for layers on sprites. Drawings, OH HELL YES, but for pixel work, unless it's intricate... Ehhh...

I didn't spam capslock. I pressed down shift. :P

And just saying, if it was IRL, I would be literally yelling. Just saying. My temper, I admit, is shit.

But see, if ERL wants to get help from someone he knows well, it's gonna be me. And besides PS, I literally can't use any other programs. Gimp won't run, and others are not mac compatible.

That comment was directed at him.

But see, if ERL wants to get help from someone he knows well, it's gonna be me. And besides PS, I literally can't use any other programs. Gimp won't run, and others are not mac compatible.

I see that Dan does not exist...

This is, of course, assuming that Dan know ERL, which I, again, assume he does.

I guess, but we are civilized people, are we not, Furet?

I still don't see a need for layers on sprites. Drawings, OH HELL YES, but for pixel work, unless it's intricate... Ehhh...

Slander!

It just...I couldn't work without it.