• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Are you insane?

maybe you got Aura and think she was talking about that instead of Resire. Aura has 20 wt and is definitely too heavy.

I am not stupid and blind Narga. She wouldn't be doubling and 1RKO'ing if she had Aura.

I am not stupid and blind Narga. She wouldn't be doubling and 1RKO'ing if she had Aura.

So why is it too heavy?

I'll grant that in certain situations Lightning is superior to Resire. 20 more hit, 7 less wt. However, you aren't hard up for money and it's not like you gave her 6 rings and need the extra space. Resire is superior in other situations.

And yours has 29 speed now. Of all times to use Resire (yay self healing) it would be when she has 17 AS and doubles nearly everything for a long while. Sure, an extra 14 avo is kinda nice, but in comparison to self healing? Both do the same damage. If your concern was that 20 lower hit and you said you enjoyed sending her out on her own (away from Celice's stars and the two charisma-bots) then I could perhaps understand being concerned about missing at a bad time. Though in that case I'd think not being able to self heal would be a bigger worry.

So why is it too heavy?

I'll grant that in certain situations Lightning is superior to Resire. 20 more hit, 7 less wt. However, you aren't hard up for money and it's not like you gave her 6 rings and need the extra space. Resire is superior in other situations.

And yours has 29 speed now. Of all times to use Resire (yay self healing) it would be when she has 17 AS and doubles nearly everything for a long while. Sure, an extra 14 avo is kinda nice, but in comparison to self healing? Both do the same damage. If your concern was that 20 lower hit and you said you enjoyed sending her out on her own (away from Celice's stars and the two charisma-bots) then I could perhaps understand being concerned about missing at a bad time. Though in that case I'd think not being able to self heal would be a bigger worry.

12 Wt is pretty heavy. And while she can self-heal, having her with high Avo isn't prone to get her to get hurt most of the time. In the end, I'll actually re-buy it, probably. But fully repairing that thing costs like 10.000 bucks.