That One Thread

Florete

12 Wt is pretty heavy. And while she can self-heal, having her with high Avo isn't prone to get her to get hurt most of the time. In the end, I'll actually re-buy it, probably. But fully repairing that thing costs like 10.000 bucks.

Your Yuria doesn't have like 30000+? Why not?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Sexycheesy.

And while Shadow Dragon's Fire Emblem theme is da bess, I still say you should use something from Two Steps From Hell.

I had no Furet, it was my writing. DO THE MAAAATH

I also had no internet to pull the clip from. so I had to do everything that I had with my computer

Now, I disappear till Thursday~

Unless phone lolololol

Edited by Shion Kaito

Your Yuria doesn't have like 30000+? Why not?

I just got 37.000 at the arena, so I re-bought Resire. :awesome:

Resire is one of the most wonderful weapons.

And just how much does Lightning weigh? 7-8 IIRC, I'd sacrifice 4 avo for self-heal, personally.

Lightning weights 5. It's amazing in FE4. It's as h4x as Elwind. :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjq1o6vyI24

More lolz

My crappy video making skilllllz

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Haven't played in a while.

Elwind is 2wt though.

Yeah, but Elwind is 80 hit and WTD against Fire and Dark and WTN against Thunder.

Lightning is actually (normally) more insane than Elwind. WTA against everything but Dark (WTN) and 10 more hit (30 more hit on Thunder, 50 more hit on Fire and Dark).

It's funny, but Lightning has better hit against many things than even Holsety, despite that +10 skill. And it's got the same avoid as Holsety against Fire stuff. +/- 20 weapon triangle makes some hilarious stuff.

Screw fairness. Is, say, cath ever going to reach the level of Rutger in fighting? NEVER.

Bad example since Cath is thief and therefore not really combat unit anyway, but meh.

Yeah, but Elwind is 80 hit and WTD against Fire and Dark and WTN against Thunder.

Lightning is actually (normally) more insane than Elwind. WTA against everything but Dark (WTN) and 10 more hit (30 more hit on Thunder and Dark, 50 more hit on Fire).

It's funny, but Lightning has better hit against many things than even Holsety, despite that +10 skill. And it's got the same avoid as Holsety against Fire stuff. +/- 20 weapon triangle makes some hilarious stuff.

.... I haven't played this game in so long.

I have to play it again.

Edited by Narga_Rocks