• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

lol, I know better than to put any stock in 20/20

But those would be

43.8	27	24.2	33.8	5.8	25	25
caps	23	25	28	30	23	26

You capram quite a few stats. I would say take some away from them (including from their growths) and put them into Luck instead (without getting rid of your chance to cap them, of course).

On the one hand capramming at 20/20 is a bit of a waste, but on the other hand it still leaves a viable chance to cap (or come close) when early promoted.

On the other hand, I've also started to do quite a bit more tinkering as well, trying to find a better balance between bases and growths, as I think she's a bit too frail in the early levels as is. Sure, once she gets over the babying hump...

256wd3p.jpg

lol

lol, I know better than to put any stock in 20/20

But those would be

43.8	27	24.2	33.8	5.8	25	25
caps	23	25	28	30	23	26

Me like... but dat luck...

You capram quite a few stats. I would say take some away from them (including from their growths) and put them into Luck instead (without getting rid of your chance to cap them, of course).

yeah, this

On the one hand capramming at 20/20 is a bit of a waste, but on the other hand it still leaves a viable chance to cap (or come close) when early promoted.

On the other hand, I've also started to do quite a bit more tinkering as well, trying to find a better balance between bases and growths, as I think she's a bit too frail in the early levels as is. Sure, once she gets over the babying hump...

It's true, capramming just means you have a higher chance of capping your stats, and at earlier levels as well. I suppose it all depends on how you want your character, but I'd still invest a bit more in Luck, lest you want her to be the next Stefan and keep getting criticalled (not a viable choice since she's a Peg and not all that durable).

And yeah, I would spend those six points to make sure she's usable at early levels. A lot of people don't like babying units.

It's true, capramming just means you have a higher chance of capping your stats, and at earlier levels as well. I suppose it all depends on how you want your character, but I'd still invest a bit more in Luck, lest you want her to be the next Stefan and keep getting criticalled (not a viable choice since she's a Peg and not all that durable).

A Pegasus with capped defense and almost capped resistance? I don't think crits would matter that much, unless the enemies in this hack are really tough.

killer bow

Killer bow is a problem even with decent luck, though.

Keep in mind it is 2x effectiveness like fe7, though, and not 3x like fe6 and fe8 (except monster slaying weapons in fe8).

As for the high def bit, that's not until much later. And yeah, looks like he may have skipped the 6 free points.