• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

More turn-burning goodness in the form of the Court Magister with her cannon, the God of War... and a Garrison Captain. Speaking of which, those guys and the units under them can be annoying with their Shield Barriers... And it stinks that you can't eliminate the BF 36 Garrison Cpt. And on battlefield 36...

Whoa nellie, 92 battles?

Shield Barrier guys are annoying, yeah. And you already made it through BF36? Conratulations! Because every single YU player I know (including myself) was stuck in BF36 for quite a long time and had to resort to asking somebody else for help. Except eclipse.

Just means that you guys won't be getting paid and will resort to making me sammiches to make up for the work that I single-handedly do. :P

As long as you continue making awesome fanart and help me with my Maths assignments, I'll have no problems with this.

Shield Barrier guys are annoying, yeah. And you already made it through BF36? Conratulations! Because every single YU player I know (including myself) was stuck in BF36 for quite a long time and had to resort to asking somebody else for help. Except eclipse.

Ehh... Actually, no. You just mentioned it, and I felt like posting that video. And yeah, Shield Barrier sucks to have used on you; if you can't counter it, you very well may lose. Also, battlefield 35 is just plain whacked out.

Edited by Malik Maxwell