That One Thread

Florete

That's if it's every other word. I just don't like seeing people use swear words but bleep them out. I mean, I know you want to say "shit" in that situation, so say it. Everybody knows it's "shit" anyway, might as well do it right. If you don't want to curse, then leave them out completely and use the non-swear versions, but don't half-ass them with silly censors.

Well yeah in text form censoring yourself is kinda lame.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Sorry that you're mad because your "girlfriend" is no longer active on this thread let alone these forums.

How do you know that's why he's mad? My girlfriend is no longer active on these forums and I'm not complaining.

EDIT-What, you guys forgot about my girlfriend? Man y'all are some coldhearted bitches. I'm telling her not to come around here no more.

Edited by Blue Mars

Maybe you're not mad but I know this dude was butthurt once Rhythm became less active. And when she was less active on this thread he was also less active.

Ah, but was the change in activity a deviation from the norm significant enough to warrant the conclusion that one lead to the other? I doubt you did the calculations...Not that it would have mattered, as statistics aren't for sample sizes of one.

And yes, he does have the right to it, no matter how inactive he is, since he made it in the first place! That's really all that matters.

So if someone made an invention

and they never used it

and then died

they'd still have the rights to it and no one else would be able to use it?

EDIT: Also why is everyone getting mad about a thread and stuff

Chill out, everyone. I read through the 2 - 3 pages and most of what I saw was biting comments. :<

Edited by Lux Aeterna

EDIT: Also why is everyone getting mad about a thread and stuff

Chill out, everyone. I read through the 2 - 3 pages and most of what I saw was biting comments. :<

And we can tell whether approximately 0% of it is srs or not because, srsly, it's over a goddamn thread title.

nu nigga u calm down

#swag

x3

i think ur a bit 2 edgy

And we can tell whether approximately 0% of it is srs or not because, srsly, it's over a goddamn thread title.

I'm pretty sure they were serious, though... and it's not just the thread title.

also you surely have never had a nostalgia stroke. that shit smells.

Is that a way of telling me that I smell good? Thank you my good sir!

EDIT-The best fishers for compliments end them on their own terms....

Edited by Blue Mars

I meant the usually quality of your every day posts resembles something akin to the excrement of several organisms.

Just say it.

No I mean you're gay for Souls penis in your mouth.

Eww, no, I don't like to put my private part in dirty places.