• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

I guess I'm too manly for them huh

They are ashamed of themselves for being unable to measure up.

Or perhaps they're playing Hide and Seek.

In what way?

In the nice, gentlemanly way: I hold more doors open for...well, anyone, dudes and chicks. Also offering to pay shit a lot (and hate it when people buy things for me), offering to carry heavy objects for my less-strong female friends (never make a guy carry my stuff), hell, I carry heavy things for my guy friends sometimes.

In the conventional way: Exersize. Mainly martial arts and lifting weights and shit. And the ability to kick someone smashing into the wall.

In the lulzy way: Asian wife harem. B]

Edited by Luminescent Kitty

In the nice, gentlemanly way: I hold more doors open for...well, anyone, dudes and chicks. Also offering to pay shit a lot (and hate it when people buy things for me), offering to carry heavy objects for my less-strong female friends (never make a guy carry my stuff), hell, I carry heavy things for my guy friends sometimes.

In the conventional way: Exersize. Mainly martial arts and lifting weights and shit. And the ability to kick someone smashing into the wall.

In the lulzy way: Asian wife harem. B]

Aka every way.

Nighty <3

YOU BROUGHT MY DREAM BACK! <3 YOU ARE A TRUE MEMBER OF THE GALLANT FRATERNITY!

(Iunno which one though. You can read the book and choose. I don't think you're the one that gets drunk and kills a tiger with his bare hands though...)

Edited by Blue Mars

I say again, YU is generally hard, but Eudy in BF3 is just ridiculous - her item essentially doubles her time in Max mode (it makes her attacks stronger in Rage mode), and since she moves randomly, she just might take the bridge nearby before you get to her.

Edited by Metal King Slime

I say again, YU is generally hard, but Eudy in BF3 is just ridiculous - her item essentially doubles her time in Max mode (it makes her attacks stronger in Rage mode), and since she moves randomly, she just might take the bridge nearby before you get to her.

Yeah, I remember her being a pain in the neck when I played. In my opinion, YU's earlygame is the tougher than the midgame and the endgame

Eudy always wins the #1 spot as the most annoying character in the game.

Yeah, I remember her being a pain in the neck when I played. In my opinion, YU's earlygame is the tougher than the midgame and the endgame

Eudy always wins the #1 spot as the most annoying character in the game.

Yeah... Talk about ridiculous to the extreme. It actually says a lot that you don't run into any bosses that are that bad for quite a while after BF3. Also, gotta love how Milanor mocks Inzaghi every chance he gets. Especially in battlefield 10.

On that note, have you heard of Gloria Union? And what does "La Pucelle" even mean??

Edited by Metal King Slime

Yeah... Talk about ridiculous to the extreme. It actually says a lot that you don't run into any bosses that are that bad for quite a while after BF3. Also, gotta love how Milanor mocks Inzaghi every chance he gets. Especially in battlefield 10.

lol, yeah. Most characters die after a few encounters. Eudy and Aegina are the only ones that are so persistent. Is that the part where he said something like "He's probably in love with you" and Yggdra was like "Huh? You... really think so?"

On that note, have you heard of Gloria Union? And what does "La Pucelle" even mean??

I heard the name. It's supposed to be... a sequel to YU? And I heard something like La Pucelle being a French title used to refer to Jeanne d'Arc (Joan of Arc)