That One Thread

Florete

So what exactly is this hack?

it is a hack i had started to make and was going to have a few people from here as the other 2 lords but then everyone wanted to be a character and wanted to help so I guess the entire cast is now SF members.

and I need to start all over again <_<

Well, why not make the entire cast SF members then?

Also, you remember the rolling class demo in the beginning of the GBA FEs (if you don't press START when they tell you to)? Well, I remember this really nice idea we had in another hack to make that rolling class demo like the credits. Each user involved in game production gets to pick a class and whenever the demo shows that particular class, that user is mentioned along with a quote of his/her choice. This doesn't affect the main game at all but imo it's a really cool way of crediting the producers.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Well, it's a low priority in any case. Still, I love the idea of a game with an SL cast.

The guy who spammed FFTF recently and got banned within the hour can be the first boss! Can I do his avatar? Please?

Nah, Batta was BETTER than the guys around him.

Maybe; ooh...

You know Cameron, the miniboss Cavalier that was in Legault's level? Suddenly, this moron appears and stands in Legaults way. Level 1 Fighter, 1 Skill, 0 Speed.

hey,hey one step at a time we need to work out everything before we start getting wonderful Ideas, who votes we make a thread for this instead of hijacking oujays?

All you would need to do for the devil axe is take an unused weapon,find the code for devil effect,and set it to 130 - Lck%,and it'll always backlash,but then all devil weapons will,so you might want to make that the only one in the game.

As for spriting,i tried it myself,and it didn't work out too well...

hey,hey one step at a time we need to work out everything before we start getting wonderful Ideas, who votes we make a thread for this instead of hijacking oujays?

I do. Oujay most likely won't mind but it's still going to be a whole lot more organized if you had your own thread.