That One Thread

Florete

They're on my photobucket, I'll be showing finished, unfinished and halfway maps, as I always create a big map with a lot of tilespamming first, and then work towards removing the spammy tiles, if you don't know what I mean, this might get you the picture:

Unfinished version:

prologuemapscrn.jpg?t=1261920623

Halfway-finished version:

Mapscrn.jpg?t=1261920623

More to come.

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Nice map!

Thanks, I still need to remove the spammy fields, though =/

Next one:

chapterendgamebattleofthraciascrn.jpg?t=1261920812

The forests still need a lot of work, and I'm unsure about how to finish the mountains, as that's definitely the hardest part of map making.

Heh. It's funny seein chests outdoors.

Is there any way to raise the north bridge? Or do you have to take the long way out?

I can do that by making a second map which has the bridge, and then insert an event which changes maps afterwards, I have to do that for the chests anyway, otherwise you can keep reopening them.

Another option is to directly change something in the hex file of the game...I have a guide for that somewhere but I haven't tried it out yet :/

alright you have to teach me how to edit events Enjolras.

right I am making it now what should I call it?

There is no better teacher than Arch's tutorial on FEU.

I found that out after learning the hard way :facepalm:

FE: Legend of Empires

I need to finish the cliffs in the desert for this one, and the desert itself of course, otherwise it's pretty finished:

fechapter2or13finscrn.jpg?t=1261921345

Forest spamming needs to be removed, perhaps make the lake smaller, otherwise it's also pretty finished:

fech3finalversionscrn.jpg?t=1261921344

The moonlight water map looks pretty good although the dense fortresses in the center island are a bit intimidating when you consider that the reinforcements come out to defend the castle.

The moonlight water map looks pretty good although the dense fortresses in the center island are a bit intimidating when you consider that the reinforcements come out to defend the castle.

I once wanted to put in a road, but I decided that this should be the "slow-paced" chapter, also, I used to have the AI set to only attack when enemies are in range for that part of the map...and it also had 4 bosses, Kenneth, Jerme, Uhai and Erik