That One Thread

Florete

For an opener(I'm putting this here because it's only a SMALL idea) you could use that small map I made, put one of the 3 lords on it(preferably "Lyn") and let it start there.

^G'night~

Edited by Enjolras

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Night all.

good night Ferret

For an opener(I'm putting this here because it's only a SMALL idea) you could use that small map I made, put one of the 3 lords on it(preferably "Lyn") and let it start there.

^G'night~

maybe?

Night all.

good night Ferret

^G'night~

maybe?

(I'm saying that because I already have a text file with events that I can work from then, though it has all 3 lords and Priscilla, Lowen and Rebecca as playable characters, the latter 3 are recruitable and not forced, though.)

:facepalm:

Does it involve in magical stones/dragon/war or something?(Not ducks!)

Fa's dragon form looks like a duck :awesome:

and no nothing is worked out when it comes to story

all suggestions welcome.

Night all.

good night Ferret

^G'night~

maybe?

(I'm saying that because I already have a text file with events that I can work from then, though it has all 3 lords and Priscilla, Lowen and Rebecca as playable characters, the latter 3 are recruitable and not forced, though.)

ok maybe then, you must teach me how to do events

Night all.

good night Ferret

^G'night~

maybe?

...do you have MSN or something?

Scratch that actually. We have guests over, and their massive German Shephard has found her way into my room. I can't sleep if I can't see where she is ;)

Guests?! isn't it like 1:00AM there?!

Night all.

good night Ferret

^G'night~

maybe?

...do you have MSN or something?

yeah it's in my profile, add me.

Ah, no problem. I felt like clicking more stuff while waiting for something to happen in the Hack thread.

I made a couple more avatars for the hack. That-troll.png Schmexy, eh?