• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

Look, if you're just going to duck out of the tough opposition I'll kick you out of the arena roster.

@Soul: He's not my ally. The bow person is in a different empire.

Edited by Reinfleche

it's because he manages to turn a small thing into a shitstorm. I didn't see a shitstorm start when NM, Soul, ILMIC, Lloyd, or Alice were knocked off the list. It kills the game if a shitstorm will occur if a certain character is killed. How about we just title that character the winner and kill the entire point of the H&H?

Same with ALS. Tons of people have killed the characters they were supporting because one hurt would kill. I didn't intend for a shitstorm to happen, they made it happen. Ether, they started the shitstorm, not me. I'm not going to whine and say "GO TO HELL", when my score is at 0, I'm going to go out and keeping playing the game, just like everyone except ALS and Enj would.

I await you...in hell.

Let's not lie to him.

Fix'd.

Oujay - 45

DAGRON - 43

Ether - 48

AstraLunaSol - 4

BlackKnight - 44

Pahn - 40

Blasied - 27

Enjolras - 51

Masamune Wielder - 38

LightBrand - 34

mousefire - 45

I hope you did notice how I didn't respond to Soul's "fix" he made by yelling at him.

Specify, please.

Hmm......

It was kind of your fault/

So everything is my fault.

Last time when someone else killed Shakasher, they started a shitstorm agaisnt me because I had damaged him previously. And now, I just nudge 2 points off so they don't direct one of their fucking shitstorms, and they attack me. Last time they attacked me and not the person who killed the character they supported, and this time they attack me for it. Fucking biased in my opinion. I already healed him more than I hurt holding back the shitstorm against Soul. I don't like to see shitstorms directed at people whom I consider as my friends. They killed all the fun out of the whole game. I don't see how it's my fault for playing the game like everyone else does. No one attacked Soul or Alice despite the fact they did the most damage. Last time their excuse for me not being the killer was that the people who did the most damage weren't on. Now they are on and the shitstorm is directed at me. What the fuck.

I await you...in hell.

Let's not lie to him.

Fix'd.

Oujay - 45

DAGRON - 43

Ether - 48

AstraLunaSol - 4

BlackKnight - 44

Pahn - 40

Blasied - 27

Enjolras - 51

Masamune Wielder - 38

LightBrand - 34

mousefire - 45

I hope you did notice how I didn't respond to Soul's "fix" he made by yelling at him.

Specify, please.

Hmm......

Oh, well. You aren't that type of person.