• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

It was kind of your fault/

So everything is my fault.

Last time when someone else killed Shakasher, they started a shitstorm agaisnt me because I had damaged him previously. And now, I just nudge 2 points off so they don't direct one of their fucking shitstorms, and they attack me. Last time they attacked me and not the person who killed the character they supported, and this time they attack me for it. Fucking biased in my opinion. I already healed him more than I hurt holding back the shitstorm against Soul. I don't like to see shitstorms directed at people whom I consider as my friends. They killed all the fun out of the whole game. I don't see how it's my fault for playing the game like everyone else does. No one attacked Soul or Alice despite the fact they did the most damage. Last time their excuse for me not being the killer was that the people who did the most damage weren't on. Now they are on and the shitstorm is directed at me. What the fuck.

I should have been more specific.

I was talking to ASL.

That is why if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen~

What? I was doing it finem really. I didn't get angry at anything, I didn't go around screaming I would kill you, and Amelia just did it for fun, that's how she is.

That is why if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen~

What? I was doing it finem really. I didn't get angry at anything, I didn't go around screaming I would kill you, and Amelia just did it for fun, that's how she is.

.....That was directed at BK, not you Soul.

Of course~

I wouldn't be pissed if I was always the target of the shitstorms that happen. Your reasons for me being the target contradict that of the past. Which is why I'm complaining about bias against me. Also, Rein. You attacked the ambassador of Rokkemajin Republic. For that there will be a lawsuit for assault.