• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

It says it there, we don't know.

Oh yeah, Nephinel could have been a little more obvious, here are some things:

- Joshybear, he ordered "RevenHero" (Nephinel's last Display Name) a revenge upon me for those previous arguements we had (You know, when he called me an immature douchebag or whatever).

The revenge included hentai, that was when I reported JoshyBear, then we discovered RH was at fault for being the mediator here...JoshyBear got warned for being a troll and Nephinel for using hentai. That's why he changed to Nephinel, he said he left the revenge thing.

- Luminothe, not so dumb after all, eh? Well, that's not how I consider him, that's just what others do, well, on to the point...his speculations were quite smart, but, Tatsumaki got the suspision lowered by making his other alt, "TatsumakiB", and then Luminothe looked like an idiot trying to prove that...yeah.

- Hurt & Heal: At first, it was obvious I called upon him for hurting Enjo, but then, EnLOLras hurt Enjo, his Member Title was also "Tatsumaki's alt", then came Tatsuloli, whom Hurt and Healed the same people...it began being obvious...I told him not to that, because will rise up suspisions...

- Luminothe, not so dumb after all, eh? Well, that's not how I consider him, that's just what others do, well, on to the point...his speculations were quite smart, but, Tatsumaki got the suspision lowered by making his other alt, "TatsumakiB", and then Luminothe looked like an idiot trying to prove that...yeah.

I wouldn't say smart as opposed to random guessing. He is Nostradamus 2.0. He makes every conspiracy theory to the point at least one is true.

Edited by BlackKnight

Indeed.

But you know, him being Tatsumaki theory is as true as true as "We are the center of the universe" one. The two are complete oppisites, Tatsumaki watches alot of hentai, Luminothe is not as pervet as that.

And think of it. Would he actually be dumb enough as to sell himself out?

Tatsumaki is 18 anyways.

The two are complete oppisites, Tatsumaki watches alot of hentai, Luminothe is not as pervet as that.

Similarities

Both spam

Both are perverted

Both getting suspended often

Luminothe has done some... unique things that I do not care to expound on.

Although they probably are different, the sad thing is. They are similar. Also, why the fuck would anyone want to watch hentai. That's gross and pathetic.

The two are complete oppisites, Tatsumaki watches alot of hentai, Luminothe is not as pervet as that.

Similarities

Both spam

Both are perverted

Although they probably are different, the sad thing is. They are similar. Also, why the fuck would anyone want to watch hentai. That's gross and pathetic.

Luminothe at least states facts about himself, very personal facts no one wants to hear about. But Tatsumaki does not just SPAM, he floods everything!

How is Luminothe PERVERTED? Tatsumaki would have sex with Fa, Myrrh and most lolis if he could, I only got lucky that he doesn't find Sanaki attractive or faps to her.

What? SUSPENDED!? He got BANNED SIX TIMES now.

Yes, hentai is VERY gross, especiall the type he likes.

Similarities

Both spam

Both are perverted

Luminothe at least states facts about himself, very personal facts no one wants to hear about. But Tatsumaki does not just SPAM, he floods everything!

How is Luminothe PERVERTED? Tatsumaki would have sex with Fa, Myrrh and most lolis if he could, I only got lucky that he doesn't find Sanaki attractive or faps to her.

What? SUSPENDED!? He got BANNED SIX TIMES now.

BTW, Luminothe got suspended for 2 week a day after a 1 week suspension. I would mention something about school related to this but I won't.

Luminothe's an Ike, Dew, Nino, and Est fanboy. I don't want to know if he would. Anyways, he isn't able to for something disgusting mentioned earlier.

Sexual Orgasmic Disorder for one. And the other... well just look at what he's done.

O_O I don't believe half the stories he has said, but this is all according to his mostly cock and bull stories.

He even tried to convince himself he was part cat and had an IQ of 169.

Sexual Orgasmic Disorder for one. And the other... well just look at what he's done.

I heard...

Is is that bad?

Hey! There's nothing wrong with that! I used to do it, also...when I was like 7...

LOL, that would make his IQ higher than Enjo's. But don't you think he actually is smart? He seems quite knowledgable...

I heard...

Is is that bad?

Hey! There's nothing wrong with that! I used to do it, also...when I was like 7...

LOL, that would make his IQ higher than Enjo's. But don't you think he actually is smart? He seems quite knowledgable...

IDK for above.

2nd comment, bolded. Please expound on this. Half the stuff he says is fake.

The reason he hates me so much is due to my stance on his work ethnic. Get nothing done, show up with nothing done, try to make others get nothing done.

He is 13. Kinata's IQ is actually around that ballpark. He just wants to be equal in every sense. Kinata ironically has autism, but he is a freaking genius.

Luminothe isn't even in honors math, the only form of honors we really have.

Edited by BlackKnight

Well, not that poop topics obviously, but there are times when he speaks about carotene or something else I don't recall.

But his latest topic was gross as hell! :angry:

Where is he now? Still goes sto your school?

Well, not that poop topics obviously, but there are times when he speaks about carotene or something else I don't recall.

But his latest topic was gross as hell! :angry:

Where is he now? Still goes sto your school?

@Bolded. Copy paste. Edit. Simple.

Still goes to my school except he hides from me as if he is trying to antagonize me.

He never respected me when I did try and respect his ideals. That's the core of the conflict. He has done many things that I highly disagreed with and he couldn't change at all. So really it was my ideals agaisnt his ideals. He wouldn't try to change. He headbutts bread in soup, lays over the table, and other disgusting stuff.

Oh, wow... :mellow:

I haerd that he antagonizes you and does not return the respect you give him, I heard it from you before. That is just bad. :(

I tried being friends with him but ultimately his lazy ideals played out. Such as the essay test which I won't comment too much about where he stood outside the room doing nothing, and completed a fourth of the test. Needless to say, no extra time.

If he wants to procrastinate at least get the assignment done. I'm procrastinating right now, which Kinata is also probably doing, but at least we get the assignment done.

I did a test in primary school one time. Got Verbal 135 and Performance 111. They thought I had screwed up eyesight. :rolleyes:

7 years later though? I'm not certain.

Edited by Furetchen