That One Thread

Florete

Contribution doesn't mean you will always get what you want, especially when it comes to ruling or being the boss, the only thing you did most of the time was make stat sheets.

The other part was fighting Gio (Which I also did) but he totally respected your terms of RP'ing because he WASN'T against you like he was against me, that also applies to Harudoku, their godmodding didn't let me do anything and that was the cause I didn't even try to "fight" back.

I fought GO like most of us did, yeah...but there were MANY of those guys.

And even if you are second of command, that doesn't mean "Emperor" or even "Boss". And you totally took it like a kid by messing up my stat sheet just because I said you couldn't be emperor, yeah, a really mature way to handle it. Or must I mention when you called your little friends to help you out at the H & H?

How about the use of profane word when trying to get your problems off you back? Like saying "Stop being a bitch" or going "AhahHAhaHAha u know nothing" like an immature little kid rather than handling the situation with actual words?

Hehe, even if Oujay isn't here...it's not like you can take over when this place isn't yours. You have more post, big deal, not all of us have a cool little Ipod Touch and a laptop we take everywhere around the world.

And without them the generic RP with war included would end in failure.

You did shit. You didn't even fight. The only ones that fought were Myself, Ether, And Amelia, BK too. You did nothing with that war. You just died.

That was for laughs.

Yes because I was pissed. If you also didn't know, many other people laughed. Should I mention you begging on other peoples comment pages to help/stop hurting you/your fav character? Oh wait I already did.

In the FE4 Thread problem, you didn't know anything about that shit and how it actually happened. Horrid example.

I know it isn't, I'm a step in until Oujay returns. :mellow: I don't know how you didn't understand that. So? Your fucking point?

• Replies 84.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AstraLunaSol

• Amelia

• Junkhead

• Thor Odinson

My current stats are legit, I'm deeming a 35x7 total, meaning 35 of every stat for CAPS. All people who's caps are unknown due to an FE4 statsheet who's caps are not submitted to me by the end of March become a 0.

My caps add up more than that, but I don't have any one range. Is that okay?

Caps

37 str

27 mag (for teh lulz, I have nothing that uses magic anyways)

37 skl

40 spd

40 luk

31 def

31 res

And without them the generic RP with war included would end in failure.

And that's an excuse to be the boss? No.

You did shit. You didn't even fight. The only ones that fought were Myself, Ether, And Amelia, BK too. You did nothing with that war. You just died.

Me and Amelia barely fought, we didn't want to participate in what seemed to be an eternal godmodding shitstorm until HARUDOKU stopped Gio.

And how would I fight when you accepted Gio's godmodding and his magical jar? There is nothing to die when that thing didn't even exist in the first place.

Ether also barely participated, he even allied with Harudoku just when she was about to attack Oujay's.

That was for laughs.

Really? Because even Oujay considered it as a war, he considered GO as an enemy himself. And if that wasn't viable it would mean that the only war you took place in was in a godmodding was where they wouldn't bring up excuses to cancel your attacks because you were there friend, Harudoku and Gio hate me.

Yes because I was pissed. If you also didn't know, many other people laughed. Should I mention you begging on other peoples comment pages to help/stop hurting you/your fav character? Oh wait I already did.

If "many" counts as three...because certainly, it was Crash, NinjaMonkey & BK. The other ones were apparent truces like at the FE4 one.

But those were games they would have participated anyways, you brought up your little friends right at the end when they weren't even playing.

In the FE4 Thread problem, you didn't know anything about that shit and how it actually happened. Horrid example.

Yes, I did. Because my main point was that Roxas got Fia's fucking permission even if he didn't want to. Then you would come up and say "But you said he asked". WHATEVER. The main point is that he got permission.

I know it isn't, I'm a step in until Oujay returns. :mellow: I don't know how you didn't understand that. So? Your fucking point?

My fucking point is that you didn't get his fucking permission in the first place. Calling Gio and Harudoku...isn't that poetic irony?

You totally buffed your stats and added extra leadership to yourself because you thought you were the boss.

And that's an excuse to be the boss? No.

Me and Amelia barely fought, we didn't want to participate in what seemed to be an eternal godmodding shitstorm until HARUDOKU stopped Gio.

And how would I fight when you accepted Gio's godmodding and his magical jar? There is nothing to die when that thing didn't even exist in the first place.

Ether also barely participated, he even allied with Harudoku just when she was about to attack Oujay's.

Really? Because even Oujay considered it as a war, he considered GO as an enemy himself. And if that wasn't viable it would mean that the only war you took place in was in a godmodding was where they wouldn't bring up excuses to cancel your attacks because you were there friend, Harudoku and Gio hate me.

If "many" counts as three...because certainly, it was Crash, NinjaMonkey & BK. The other ones were apparent truces like at the FE4 one.

But those were games they would have participated anyways, you brought up your little friends right at the end when they weren't even playing.

Yes, I did. Because my main point was that Roxas got Fia's fucking permission even if he didn't want to. Then you would come up and say "But you said he asked". WHATEVER. The main point is that he got permission.

My fucking point is that you didn't get his fucking permission in the first place. Calling Gio and Harudoku...isn't that poetic irony?

You totally buffed your stats and added extra leadership to yourself because you thought you were the boss.

Then no emperor position for me, enjoy an emperorless empire. >_>

LEARN2RP

I participated in almost every war. Weather it was godmodding or not. Your fault for making them hate you, not mine.

Still you didn't get the point.

Didn't get that one.

Well, now there is a judge guild, or something similar like that, it can stay.

Then no emperor position for me, enjoy an emperorless empire. >_>

LEARN2RP

I participated in almost every war. Weather it was godmodding or not. Your fault for making them hate you, not mine.

Still you didn't get the point.

Didn't get that one.

Well, now there is a judge guild, or something similar like that, it can stay.

How much more desperate can you be? It's mot like we have any enemies when you are Haru & Gio's friends. And Iced can be taken down sigle-handedly by BK.

Exept it's called "Godmodding"

"Every war" is just GO's, Gio/Harudoku's godmodding & another one that I wasn't present...I was present in 2/3, and I couldn't do anything when Harudoku went like "You can't do that because you are in a jar", same with Gio.

Nah, don't worry.

It's alright. Just please balance your stats out? You still didn't answer why you are REALLY buffed and gave yourself an extra leadership star.

Meh, no damage.

ASL, you can forget about that BS. I got carried away by something else at the moment :wub:

*ahem*

No, really...but there is another reason, I hate arguing with you because I don't want to end up more messed up than we already did, you were my friend once, and even if you aren't now, that doesnt mean you are my enemy, nor will I ever wish that.

Adjusted.

._. You only nerfed his Luck stat.

How much more desperate can you be? It's mot like we have any enemies when you are Haru & Gio's friends. And Iced can be taken down sigle-handedly by BK.

Exept it's called "Godmodding"

"Every war" is just GO's, Gio/Harudoku's godmodding & another one that I wasn't present...I was present in 2/3, and I couldn't do anything when Harudoku went like "You can't do that because you are in a jar", same with Gio.

Nah, don't worry.

It's alright. Just please balance your stats out? You still didn't answer why you are REALLY buffed and gave yourself an extra leadership star.

Meh, no damage.

Yeah, that won't stop them from attacking THIS empire. Uh, BK defeating Iced depends on the RNG goddess. =/

Still....LEARN2RP You can get out of almost anything by Bullshiting.

Yeah, I also set you free, I don't remember a single thank you from that either.

The statsheets I buffed, are actually balanced, You were already lol broken, you just need a proper weapon.

Judge Guild now.

C'mon, goddammit! You have taken the example of Harudoku.

You would've been all normal if she didn't create Broken Land in the first place.

The buffs weren't that extreme. >_> It's called using forges to the max.

ASL, you can forget about that BS. I got carried away by something else at the moment :wub:

*ahem*

No, really...but there is another reason, I hate arguing with you because I don't want to end up more messed up than we already did, you were my friend once, and even if you aren't now, that doesnt mean you are my enemy, nor will I ever wish that.

That. I don't want to argue anymore, and that means you won't be getting complaints from me unless I ask some stats to be changed.

Also the words "we didn't need no education" means you did need education as you don't need 0 of something so you need an amount >0.

That's what I was saying.

Heya all. What'll I be in charge of, then?