Did Lachesis sleep with Elliot?

I know she isn't, just that many consider her so.

Same could be said for Lyn due to the fact that she has five predestined pairs paired endings. However, I think some memetic mutation would be needed for her to become one too.

And who I consider Lyn's potential son-in-law Roy would be a male example, only add one more character ending.

Edited by Idun and Sephiroth fan

Right. I totally tried to make Crash agree today that she isn't a slut, Crash told me she left Beowulf, I carified him that Beowulf actually died and then later she married Fin and had Nanna.

I know she isn't, just that many consider her so.

Same could be said for Lyn due to the fact that she has five predestined pairs paired endings. However, I think some memetic mutation would be needed for her to become one too.

Then you have the Incestual Renias twins and Lesbian Florina... Also (mostly) results of memetic mutation...

Eirika & Emphraim aren't incestuous, that's what most fans WANT TO BELIEVE :facepalm: .

Because many find incest hot, but sure, let's you have an ugly bitch sister and do her, eh!? Or yo' big fat momma? <_<

Anyways, this goes in general, I am not specifying anyone.

Sure they do, the people of Jehanna seem to be commonly red heads, they do look a little alike.

Their skin tones are pretty different. I thought Ewan would be related to Joshua if anything based on his mugshot.

Oh course, those stats do say otherwise, but...

Like FordexKyle...are they gay? No, they're hell stright.

I always imagine the cavalier duos in any particular FE game more as frat brothers than potential "partners".

"Yeah bro! Spear that soldier! Whoooo!"

Of course, then the homosexual undertones of "spearing" anything will quickly be refuted with

"I'm not gay! Are you a fag!?"

Like FordexKyle...are they gay? No, they're hell stright.

I always imagine the cavalier duos in any particular FE game more as frat brothers than potential "partners".

"Yeah bro! Spear that soldier! Whoooo!"

Of course, then the homosexual undertones of "spearing" anything will quickly be refuted with

"I'm not gay! Are you a fag!?"

And let's not go into when they cross Swords.........