DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

Great. Now I'm a traitor. Or a patriot, looking at this from the Rokkenjima side. Or a loyal employee, looking at this from the Judge side. But mostly a traitor.

But I still keep the inn and the goddamn castle.

Oh, and before I forget-

*My Icedite troops wear green leathers and black armour with gold trims. There is the motif of a ferret, rampant.*

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you aren't. You just want to be so because thinking everyone likes you is going to make you the emperor or candidate for one.

What type of emperor tries to black mail and fails to do so?

What type of emperor uses such profane language as a "peacemaker"?

And it's called "Oujay's Empire" for a reason, you must be elected by him himself to be the emperor or replacement, like I said before, Roxas wouldn't have taken over the FE4 THREAD for a period of time if he didn't ask Fia.

Oujay will return, he has only been inactive for a month...it would be very backstabbing to see one of his soldiers in his place.

No, you aren't. You just want to be so because thinking everyone likes you is going to make you the emperor or candidate for one.

What type of emperor tries to black mail and fails to do so?

What type of emperor uses such profane language as a "peacemaker"?

And it's called "Oujay's Empire" for a reason, you must be elected by him himself to be the emperor or replacement, like I said before, Roxas wouldn't have taken over the FE4 THREAD for a period of time if he didn't ask Fia.

Oujay will return, he has only been inactive for a month...it would be very backstabbing to see one of his soldiers in his place.

Umm, IIRC ALS was appointed as Oujay's replacer, along with Ether, by himself

No, he wasn't. I know this because I came before him and was the second to join the empire. You came around a month after Oujay founded the empire.

I came about 2 days after the founding, actually

Oh, wait a second there...I just saw DARGRON was the first to join, Crash came second and then I came third. If anyone were closer to Oujay it was them.

But yeah, you guys took thought you could take advantage of Crash just because, Oujay didn't even deny Harudoku stealing Crash's Falaflame because he wasn't present.

Crash is actually the one that deserves to be on top, not as an emperor of course.

EDIT: Yes, came, but not necesarily join...much like Pahn.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth