DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm:

Why are you guys keep on fighting about this? I got a feeling that this is like a Fire Emblem debate.

That's what I was reffering to :/

He didn't even do anything, it was just his looping with Soluna that took over the FE4 THREAD. But of course~

And BTW Roxas already took over the FE4 THREAD without Fia's permission. lollooping

He got control of the FE4 THREAD BEFORE his looping with Soluna.

@Enjo: Just because you are defending him and don't want to accept what I am saying doesn't make it ridiculous, ridiculous was your sarcastic and immature reply of saying I know nothing and later insult me with an insult that you barely know the definition of.

This is what I mean.

And it doesn't matter if I said what I said, he still got the permission of the leader, asking it or not.

And what about AIM...? We got MSN.

The point is.

He STILL got permission. My only point and get it clear:

He GOT PERMISSION, whether he wanted it or not. And now I expect to see Enjo coming up with a fact that would supposedly deny it because you can't make a lone arguement by yourself, but sure, two can easily deny one's statement and laugh at it when you just know you are being in denial.

The point is.

He STILL got permission. My only point and get it clear:

He GOT PERMISSION, whether he wanted it or not. And now I expect to see Enjo coming up with a fact that would supposedly deny it because you can't make a lone arguement by yourself, but sure, two can easily deny one's statement and laugh at it when you just know you are being in denial.

...*click*

*takes out glasses, pencil and paper*

That is an interesting point you have there, sir...

Please, elaborate how you came to that point.

If you did you would have kept it to yourself, but yeah, why not show off a slight mistake I made?

Oh yeah, and emperors don't make fun of grammar mistakes or fail pn what they think it's blackmailing, partial to why I prefer Oujay, he wasn't the type to poke fun at anyone and be nitpicky.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth