DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

I shall still remain loyal to you!

Proto, your continued loyalty to the Imperium shall be rewarded, you will be promoted to Marshal, as well as given several Fiefs.

Simple light cavalry tactic.

Get your ass on a courser. Run round to the back of the enemy formation, picking off a couple guys and staying just close enough so that their shields are facing you. Preferably keep 'em chasing you, too. Crossbows nab the fucks in the back.

Basically, a little harder than anyone vs. Sea Raiders, but better.

Huscarls can hold a line. Sergeants? Less so, but they at least are quick to level.

I have a spirited warhorse though, do you know how lucky I was to get this horse?

Thats the tactic I usually use, but it's not much good when there are 120 of them.

TO ANY CARTOGRAPHERS:

As Emperor it would be quite useful indeed to know what my empire (as well as the surrounding lands) look like.

Any design will do, be as creative as you like, the best show of cartography will be given one fief of their choosing (other than major cities or castles of course)

Edited by Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proto, your continued loyalty to the Imperium shall be rewarded, you will be promoted to Marshal, as well as given several Fiefs.

I have a spirited warhorse though, do you know how lucky I was to get this horse?

Thats the tactic I usually use, but it's not much good when there are 120 of them.

If you give him Grunwalder Castle, Feuer Castle, Balefrost or...any of those villages, I shall resist. ...Actually, you can take the villages. Fuck 'em.

I used a Charger purely because, hey, exclusivity! Anyway, Warhorses are either the second- or third-fastest horses in the game. Probably. Dunno where Hunters fit in.

Rhodoks are the only nation to get halfway competent archery at the first upgrade. Rhodok Crossbowmen are the best spam troop. I always kept shitloads of Trained and Veteran Crossbows in Reindi in case of attack. Trained with loads of Trainer, and many Forest Bandit.s

A map, huh? On it, Gold Leader.

Edited by Furetchen

SOUL! congratulations! you are now my vassal! I will not accept no for an answer, you can have a castle on the border!

I don't mind, actually. It's good to have a place to stay again. Oujay's was getting eh...

I don't mind, actually. It's good to have a place to stay again. Oujay's was getting eh...

Oujays was and is very 'eh', it got immensely boring long before I left.

The thread turning into a "LOOK AT MY SPRITES YAY!" "LOOK AT ME DO BORING RUBBISH ON MY COMPUTER LIVE, YAY!" may have had a fair amount to do with it.

Oujays was and is very 'eh', it got immensely boring long before I left.

The thread turning into a "LOOK AT MY SPRITES YAY!" "LOOK AT ME DO BORING RUBBISH ON MY COMPUTER LIVE, YAY!" may have had a fair amount to do with it.

No, it hasn't always been like that. It has been fun, once.

But I can't believe how accurate the latter is. Also add in Lumi and ERL's SM fangirling. And Kai being emo.

CAN A WOMAN NOT SLEEP IN PEACE, DAMMIT no

argue as much as you want, your still part of the Empire.

Not a chance in hell.

Why ever not?

No, it hasn't always been like that. It has been fun, once.

But I can't believe how accurate the latter is. Also add in Lumi and ERL's SM fangirling. And Kai being emo.

I agree Oujays was fun, but that really can't be said anymore.

In other news: The Australian dollar is now worth more than the US dollar :D.

MARVEL AT OUR SUPERIOR CURRENCY!

notes.jpg

notes.jpg

Economically speaking, given the recession and the role of exports on a nation's growth, strong currency is a bad thing. :P

Ollllllllllllllllllllllllld.

Besides, our money was ALREADY superior. Hard to counterfeit.

I'm sure mr. guillotine would have something to say about that.

also, all of you should buy Mount and Blade while it's on sale: http://store.steampowered.com/app/48700/

We could even have proper empire battles (that would be the greatest thing ever) if more than me and ferret have it 2qimltz.gif

Keep on ignoring me.

Lumi's Mercenaries need their payment, you know.

fine, take this bag of gold.

pp-laocoins1.jpg

You'll find your payment as well as enough money for at least another month of service in the Imperial Army. I need extra troops for this pointless war against Zeon.

Just in case anyone has any confusion, our core army are highly disciplined regiments, not this Eastern/Samurai nonsense.

Edited by Iced