DELICIOUS MOIST CAKE Thread

Iced

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have one elder brother, but we're like cat and dog, always fighting. :D

Yes, it is. The story is kinda hard to understand, though. ;)

The action is no comment. 100/10. :awesome:

Theme songs are great!

Like me and my brother :awesome:

maybe I'll watch it when I finish Pandora.

Ahh, Amely even if it was the worst anime ever as long as it has good theme songs you like it :D

Ahem, I don't want a paired ending with you Iced.

And I am not your sister, cousin, relative or anything.

Remember that.

Incest Cousin with major Holsety.

A shit storm happened. WTF happens when I go to sleep!!?! >_>

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Remember that.

We tie you to a chair and take turns with your sleeping body,why do you think you're always sore in the morning?

I couldn't tell you,i'm usually asleep when you are.

Remember that.

We tie you to a chair and take turns with your sleeping body,why do you think you're always sore in the morning?

I couldn't tell you,i'm usually asleep when you are.

You're like an hour ahead aren't you?

Well this is what happened: We had Mamkutes in our unit list so Ferret made a portrait for them that was a recolored ingrene, but I said I wanted Loli manaketes so he made a Fa recolor. But then we decided not to have Manaketes so Ferret said that Fa can just be my daughter. And then BK said I can't have a daughter because I don't have a Lover, then I said Amely can be my Lover and then BK said that we don't have an A support. So I said it's like ninian and ELi, then we got into an argument over that. in the end I called bk an idiot a few times and he believes all the shit that comes out of his mouth is right and anything I say is wrong.

Yeah,but my parents put WTF restrictions on me...

My dad does that as well, but when I'm at my mom, I can stay up through the whole night if I want~

I can stay up as late as I want,but i'm not allowed to do anything past 9:00 PM...

My dad does that as well, but when I'm at my mom, I can stay up through the whole night if I want~

I can stay up as late as I want,but i'm not allowed to do anything past 9:00 PM...

I can't believe I have more freedom than you guys. >_>

My dad puts the restriction at 8:00 PM during school days, 10:00 PM in weekends and holidays

My mom's fine with it if I use my laptop till 5:00 AM or something...

Well this is what happened: We had Mamkutes in our unit list so Ferret made a portrait for them that was a recolored ingrene, but I said I wanted Loli manaketes so he made a Fa recolor. But then we decided not to have Manaketes so Ferret said that Fa can just be my daughter. And then BK said I can't have a daughter because I don't have a Lover, then I said Amely can be my Lover and then BK said that we don't have an A support. So I said it's like ninian and ELi, then we got into an argument over that. in the end I called bk an idiot a few times and he believes all the shit that comes out of his mouth is right and anything I say is wrong.

*Sniff* ITS ALL MY FAAAAAAAUUUUULT!!!!

And I never did get around to making a Manakete Igrene. I still wanted to use her though...she looks like a Druid in the traditional sense now IgreneMage3.gif

Anyway, I stayed up for most of the night; most nights there are no real restrictions as such, it's just mostly expected that I'm in bed by midnight. If I need to catch up on sleep, sometimes I will need to get to bed earlier though. No enforced lights-out thing, fortunately, but at houses in which there are such restrictions I find it really difficult to sleep.

Oh, and hey everyone. I didn't die last night!

Yeah. And now I'm giving every single one skills while adding in Furetchen's sprites.

Not... even... half... done... *faints*

EDIT: Furetchen, your sprites aren't GIF pics, which I need.

EDIT2: But they are when I download them.

Edited by Lloyd Irving