How old is Priscilla?

Fore

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Priscilla's character artbook says that she's 10 years old though I highly doubt it. I say she's more roughly 16. She did stated that she was adopted when she was 6 years(I think?) old thus she hasn't seen Raven in 10 years so yeah...<_<

you sure like Priscilla don't you?

The artbook doesn't say she is 10, it means that she is in her teens. That seems to be a very common misconception, but if you look at everyone they are usually organized by decade. 10's, 20's etc.

The artbook doesn't say she is 10, it means that she is in her teens. That seems to be a very common misconception, but if you look at everyone they are usually organized by decade. 10's, 20's etc.

actually it did say that

Link: http://eaichu250.superbusnet.com/feartwork...A/Priscilla.jpg

check under profile and you'll see the number 10.

i'll second that

So you're both looking into underaged wemon?

This Priscilla thing does bring up a point I've been meaning to discuss. What is with Fire Emblem ages and their stats? Honestly it seems that the younger you are, more horribly destructive and uber you can become. To me it doesn't make sense, Like how in the Japanese version, it's speculated that Lyn is 15, whilst NOA changed it to 18, because the like some form of censorship?

Oh yes, I've been down that road, but it's hardly noticeable ingame, other then her "other" gifts she has when using her normal Sol Katti attack.

yeah...I didn't notice at all in game...DL-ed a bunch of sprite sheets...looking through them...WHAT!?! When did that happen?!?...shocked me...yeah, you learn a few things looking at sprite sheets...

Besides, even watching the characters ingame I had a hard time figuring out what certain characters did. Like Hector's normal Great Lord attacks, because it just looked wrong.

He jumps and smacks them with an axe. D: And with armads, he smacks down, then slashes up.

You know what's not clear at all? Lyn's Sol Katti crit. -RUNS AROUND HITTING EVERYTHING- >_>

Your missing the point really, as it's the physical action that doesn't make sense. Lyn I can understand, I had no misunderstanding with that.

• 3 weeks later...