ITT: Argue

lolDeath

hey death guess what you're still a douchebag coward who cops the "I'm joking" argument when you pick a fight you can't win

so fuck you you're still a douchebag. And a coward. 75% coward, 25% douchebag, I think.

Nah. You're just too much of a complete fucking moron to tell when someone is debating a game they have never played with you. Everyone laughed at you. Everyone. They all knew, just not you. They are all smarter than you.

Daddy was right.

P.S. Fuck you

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Mori from gamefaqs.

And I know (s)he "posed" as a gay DieckxKlein fanboy there.

Ask him(her?)

Actually, I pretended to be Klein/Dieck. See, I was Dieck in the tier topics and Klein in social topics. I miss those guys :(.

Edited by Moribalken

hey death guess what you're still a douchebag coward who cops the "I'm joking" argument when you pick a fight you can't win

so fuck you you're still a douchebag. And a coward. 75% coward, 25% douchebag, I think.

Nah. You're just too much of a complete fucking moron to tell when someone is debating a game they have never played with you. Everyone laughed at you. Everyone. They all knew, just not you. They are all smarter than you.

Daddy was right.

P.S. Fuck you

Riiiiiighhhht. You've played that game before. You knew too much about it to NOT have. I could say I've never jacked off before, it doesn't make it true.

You're a coward. Admit it.

PS: Fuck you with a sandpaper dildo.

FUCK YOU asshat. I never once saw any post of yours indicating that you even wanted me to.

And there's a $50 down payment in order to get that far with me eitherhow.

Daddy was right.

P.S. Fuck you

Riiiiiighhhht. You've played that game before. You knew too much about it to NOT have. I could say I've never jacked off before, it doesn't make it true.

You're a coward. Admit it.

PS: Fuck you with a sandpaper dildo.

Masu was telling me what to say. Like I said, everyone knew but you.

Also the same sandpaper dildo you use to rape dead children? Disgusting!

Fuck you Pahn. For EVERY fucking reason. Get out of this thread; you make me sick you piece of trash.

Fuck you Xeld, fuck your mom, fuck youd, fuck your WHOLE family.

You disgust me with your garbage colored skin. Fuck, who the fuck chooses that color.

Btw, great hacks.

Edited by Pahn

Masu was telling me what to say.

Yeah

And Drew told ME everything to say, I haven't played the game either, and Drew's lying about having not played it. And your mother has a ten inch dick. And three boobs.

Btw, great hacks.

God DAMMIT Pahn. I was trying to be all pissed at you for insulting my family and you had to go and fucking compliment me.

THAT'S NOT THE POINT OF THE THREAD. RRRARRGHGH

You really suck at this. Still.

You're worse. If I fuck up, I'll confront it and move on.

You'll just keep denying it.

Edited by BBblader

I'll give you ugly and I'll definitely give you my penis. When you least desire it.

At 4 AM tomorrow morning before you get up to go to work. And yes, that means I won't be making you breakfast either.

I'M GRAY BECAUSE I'M SO DEPRESSED ABOUT WHAT A DARK ABYSS MY LIFE IS AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

Edited by Xeld

and I didn't fuck up. I'm -still- laughing at you. It worked better than planned.

Yes, and me and "Drew" are laughing right back at you. Because I stand by my claim that everything I said, Drew told me to say.

and I didn't fuck up. I'm -still- laughing at you. It worked better than planned.

Yes, and me and "Drew" are laughing right back at you. Because I stand by my claim that everything I said, Drew told me to say.

I think your father raped you and you enjoyed it.

LETSGETLOGICAL