Best senator

TinySteps

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best senator characterwise?

• Lekain
    • Numida
    • Valtome UWHEE HEE
    • Oliver

Hetzel was pretty nice and actually loyal, at least more than Lekain and the other ones.

But...I defeneatly went for Oliver, his personality is hilarious, way better than Valtome's annoying one.

All votes are acceptable besides Numida, who is just stupid w/out any particularly funny characteristics.

Agreed I liked Valtome because he always says UWEE HEE HEE. UWEE HEE HEE.

Oliver wins.

Well I think Valtome is better because he is a plain idiot. He looks like hes in a opera or something. He always says UWEE HEE HEE. ALso he is the only senetor who Zelgius threatens.

Say another word and I'll snap your neck off
When Valtome times he says the stupidest thing ever
Zel-Zelgius....
It would be nice if he said Uw.. Uwee.. hee....hee.... Oliver is some fat rich dude who needs a bailout from Hetzel like Wallstreet did. Oliver is a str saint. He would pwn with an SS staff.But he can't. Valtome also gives Valaura.

I just realized that Oliver's a Saint. Kinda ironic, huh?

Yeah that's something I'll never understand: the game says that Light Magic is derived from one's faith to the Goddess Ashera. So, since Oliver/Sanaki/Rhys/Laura/Micky all turned against Ashera, shouldn't their Light spells just fizzle out and be completely useless? Since, you know, it's kinda stupid to have complete faith in someone you want to kill because you don't agree with their actions.

And I voted for Oliver. At least he is smart enough to not stand against Ike. Look where that lead the 3 others in the poll...