Ask a Brawl question

Serene

This also ammounts to trvia as well, I'll start this off with two trivia questions of my own

1. What attack covers the most horizontal area in one attack (Marth)

2. Who voiced King Dedede

oops forgot one little detail on question number one. The correct question is

1. What attack does Marth use that gives him the most horizontal distance

Tripping is random, but I believe that you trip more when you are using a more faster character, so character's like Bowser are less prong to tripping or as Brawl calls it, Prat Falls

Tripping is random, but I believe that you trip more when you are using a more faster character, so character's like Bowser are less prong to tripping or as Brawl calls it, Prat Falls

whatever the reason, Sakurai was smoking something really expensive when he thought of that <_<

I believe it was Sakurai.

Correct. I think we should make this into a game. So:

FFoF 1

everyone (minus me) 0

Me: can't play, I'm giving out some of the questions and will be taking part of points stealer

I got one

On that event match (Can't remember the name) where you are Ike fighting two Diddy's on Castle Siege, what happens if you get to the lava area before killing both of them?

^ ya got me, I don't know that one on the top of my. on account for I never got to that.

I'm gonna guess that a Giant Diddy Kong comes in

Sorry for the DP (at least I ain't saying DO A BARREL ROLL)

But can this get pinned, could contain some valuable info for smashing, and lesser, more needless things to know about smashing.

Okay new rule, only one shot per question.

Serene's questions

3. How many Brawls do you have to play to unlock Toon Link

450? (it's a flat out guess)

I don't think Tripping is 100% random.. When I dash around a lot and stay in motion, and change from right to left a lot, I trip more often than I do if I spend more time recovering or waiting on my oponent, then reacting to that. However I will say that I do trip up sometimes from coming off a stand still.

I don't think Tripping is 100% random.. When I dash around a lot and stay in motion, and change from right to left a lot, I trip more often than I do if I spend more time recovering or waiting on my oponent, then reacting to that. However I will say that I do trip up sometimes from coming off a stand still.

I also think it has something to do with traction. I main Luigi, so I can say that he trips more frequently than other characters.

No I think that's how you unlock someone else, but not Toon Link

CGV is right. Jigglypuff is 400. Wolf is 500. Toon Link is 450.