Sonic

TinySteps

Fav: Shadow

Best game: sonic adventure director's cut

My friend is a sonic fanboy so i play some of his games but I have sonic unleashed and the black knight, and sonic for my itouch.

Maybe i posted first because no one likes sonic here :unsure:

Fav Sonic game: Sonic 3 & Knuckles

Fav character: Robotnik (The bumbling, genitalia-loving AoStH version)

It feels to me that SEGA tries to make a good franchise with the games instead of making good games with a franchise nowadays.

Edited by Joseph Joestar

Favorite Sonic Game: Sonic 3 and Knuckles

Second Fav Game: Sonic Adventure 2

Favorite character: Knuckles the Echidna

I've been a fan since the beginning basically. To be honest, I think some of the newer games are alright, but I hated Sonic Heroes, Sonic 06, and The Secret Rings. Also Shadow was alright to play, but the story I didn't like.

My friend is a sonic fanboy so i play some of his games but I have sonic unleashed and the black knight, and sonic for my itouch.

Maybe i posted first because no one likes sonic here :unsure:

Sonic Unleashed was okay. The day stages were best part of any sonic game but the werehog stages blew it. The theme is

Sonic and the black knight was cool too. The sword forge thing made the game really good. Too bad you couldn't use Gallahad

Sonic Unleashed was okay. The day stages were best part of any sonic game but the werehog stages blew it.

The werehog stages played like a kiddy version of God of War lol. The stretchy arms workd very similar to Kratos' blades, the platforming sections were extremely similar to GoW Platforming, even the walking across narrow beams was the same. You're power up thing worked similar to Rage of the Titans, you lifted doors the same way as Kratos, some of the bosses even had you press specific buttons when they popped up to perform a special attack the same as GoW.

That being said, I thought the Hog of War stages were ok, but they often dragged on too long and there were too many of them compared to day stages, and the day stages were much better and provided a lot more fun. I was playing the Wii version btw, which matters as not all versions of the game are the same.

Favourite game: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles

Favourite character: Sonic the Hedgehog

I believe I was a fan of Sonic way back, at least 14 or 15 years ago, when I had a Mega Drive off my father for Christmas which came with Sonic 1... I then eventually expanded my catalogue of Sonic games, with Sonic 2, then Sonic and Knuckles, then Sonic 3D... I couldn't get my hands on Sonic 3, and so I didn't play S3&K until I was about 8, but I tore it apart once I did get it.

I still play through the Mega Drive Sonic games (mainly S3&K) on a regular basis either on my 360, or on my Wii using Mega Collection. I can play through all of S3&K without losing a life (all Chaos and Super Emeralds too), if that's anything to go by in regards of how much I've played it.

As for Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, I completely finished it. Got all 180 emblems. My favourite 3D Sonic title.

Favorite game: Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Favorite character: Miles "Tails" Prower

The games are fun. I don't really see the problem with them actually.

And there were GBA ones, as well.

I liked Sonic Adventure most. I'm not sure who's my favorite since at this point they all bug the crap our of me in the newer games. I feel as though Sonic is dead. They really should just move on to new games. For example, Sonic and the Dark Knight could have been amazing, but it just didn't work. And then the whole werehog (literally means man-hog) was just plain stupid. Still, the old games were great, so Sonic will never truly die.