Idea for a bigger challenge in H5

This challenge won't work. Low tiers are too spread out throughout the game, and you're forced to use great units in the early chapters. You'd never be able to get past Chapter 5 with just using Roshe, Vyland, and Gordon.

This challenge won't work. Low tiers are too spread out throughout the game, and you're forced to use great units in the early chapters. You'd never be able to get past Chapter 5 with just using Roshe, Vyland, and Gordon.

You forgot Matthis.

Also, they'd all be curates.

:awesome:

Hmm yeah, come to think of it this does sound a bit extreme, how about mid tier being the highest you can take but for like....The first 11 chapters you can mix up your team with some of the greater units.

The tier list isn't meant to dictate a line between normal and challenge playthroughs.

Yeah but it does indicate how good or bad a unit is most of the time, even if tier lists can be inaccurate at times. It still gives you the general idea of usefulness in most characters.

I'm still waiting for the patch but I do have plans for either:

- H5 0% Growths run

Is this even POSSIBLE? All your dudes would probably get doubled and die eventually.

OR

- H5 Class Growths run

The latter might be more realistic. Gogogo Hunter -> General.

You can already do this for the most part, just kill off all your non-Marth units and use the generics.

Lack of units period. You get:

Shiida (Ch1)

Rena (Ch3)

Athena (Ch6x)

Maria (Ch10)

Minerva (Ch10)

Linde (Ch11)

Midia (Ch12)

Palla (Ch14)

Catria (Ch14)

Est (Ch18)

Tiki (Ch19)

Nagi (F)

Enjoy your earlygame with 3 units.

obviously the run's completely impossible if the use of other units aren't permitted, but use of males is to be kept to as much of a minimum as possible.

The idea of Shiida soloing earlygame maps while Lena heals her scratches is kind of funny though.

obviously the run's completely impossible if the use of other units aren't permitted, but use of males is to be kept to as much of a minimum as possible.

The idea of Shiida soloing earlygame maps while Lena heals her scratches is kind of funny though.

"scratches"? That's funny in and of itself.

Actually I think there is some possibility of the H5 0% growths run:

- Jeigan

- Oguma

- Barst

- Wendell

- Roger (shocking? 9 Spd as a General says hi)

- Horace

- Generics

Though yeah, I'm on a tightrope for that one.

Actually I think there is some possibility of the H5 0% growths run:

- Jeigan

- Oguma

- Barst

- Wendell

- Roger (shocking? 9 Spd as a General says hi)

- Horace

- Generics

Though yeah, I'm on a tightrope for that one.

How much does 21 AS double? SM Wendell for the win. Ymir is also fairly good for endgame.

I'm going to imagine a lot of sniping, though. And you're going to need at least 1 unit with a lot of durability stat boosters poured into him to draw out enemies. BB thought it would be impossible when I first proposed the idea to him, but I think it's totally doable. I just don't know how to edit the game so that all player units have 0% growths, though...