me, myself, and I

Mousefire

Well, I was on here for about a month now, but I never formally introduced myself.

Well, my favorite game is fe4, I'm a very amateur hacker. I want to do a let's playthrough, but I can't figure out how to record sound, my voice, and still hear the games audio. Well, I love fire emblem(obviously), star fox, mario, pokemon, and other good series

Edited by mousefire

Heh, nice avvy you got there. ;)

I won't bother saying "Hi", I hate the type of guys like you that are here for a year and NOW, NOW waste their time to introduce themselves... <_<

Hah ha ha haahahahahaaHAh! Just kidding, sir. :lol:

Well, I was on here for about a year now, but I never formally introduced myself.

Well, my favorite game is fe4, I'm a very amateur hacker. I want to do a let's playthrough, but I can't figure out how to record sound, my voice, and still hear the games audio. Well, I love fire emblem(obviously), star fox, mario, pokemon, and other good series

Yet your join date says 14-September 09 :blink::blink:

Greetings, Mouse, and welcome to the forest.

If you want to learn more about hacking FE games, I think that this is the place where the most experienced English-speakers in that niche gather, even if the board dedicated to it doesn't look that active. There is also a rich selection of complete or partially-complete hacks to download, and plenty of people looking for cooperation on their ambitious projects.

Your taste in video games also sounds pretty typical for this community, as you'll see if you venture into the Other Games board.

Heh, nice avvy you got there. ;)

I could say the same for you. Sanaki :wub:

course, in that month, I haven't posted more than 10 comments. I'm gonna be a little more active. Oh, and feel free to check out My youtube account

Let's hope.

Maybe it's referring to 1909 and Mousefire just forgot to add a couple zeros in the first post.

Well, I was on here for about a year now, but I never formally introduced myself.

whoops, I meant month, which is about right.

changed it