A question...

NinjaMonkey

Hector has a 35% Spd growth and starts with 5 base Spd...his Spd is below-average I guess, but it's decent, he also gains +3 Spd, so he would be like a fast general for the GBA series.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damian's got a Killing Edge, right? Get him to attack Oswin so that you can survive the hit and then snipe him with Erk/Lucius/Canas. A Horsekiller on Oswin will also help.

That, or Mani Katti/Rapier him to death. Or some combination thereof. Depending on the levels of your Erk/Lucius, they may double him, and then he may be in killing range of the Rapier after taking Oswin's counter.

That, or Mani Katti/Rapier him to death. Or some combination thereof. Depending on the levels of your Erk/Lucius, they may double him, and then he may be in killing range of the Rapier after taking Oswin's counter.

I assume if your lords are weak you shouldn't take that risk...Lyn gets OHKO'd, Eliwood's Avo isn't so high to dodge the attack and Hector might get ORKO'd for having WTD...

Use Oswin or Marcus, they both have WTA as well as a good Def to block the attack, and even if Erk or Lucius double there damage is pretty low against Damian who has high Res.

• 3 weeks later...

OK, I've finally come back to this after finishing AAI, and have a couple more questions..

1) Is Canas worth using?

2) What's up with the Devil Axe, exactly?

Thanks in advance.

OK, I've finally come back to this after finishing AAI, and have a couple more questions..

1) Is Canas worth using?

2) What's up with the Devil Axe, exactly?

Thanks in advance.

1) Canas is a decent dark magic user it's up to you if you want to use him. (though you may not since deployment spots are limited and also since you get a better magic user later in the game.)

2) Devil Axe is a high damaging axe but has 30%-luck to deal damage to the user instead, it also raises axe weapon rank faster than other axes.

Edited by Generic Officer

2) Devil Axe is a high damaging axe but has 30%-luck to deal damage to the user instead, it also raises axe weapon rank faster than other axes.

I'll guess I'll just sell it then, since none of my axe users have much luck...

You don't really need the Devil Axe, weapon levels are piss easy to settle here, highly unlike FE9.

People take best use of it when promoting Oswin or Raven to get them to an A-S rank in axes pretty damn fast.

People take best use of it when promoting Oswin or Raven to get them to an A-S rank in axes pretty damn fast.

Yeah, I use it all the time to get Raven's Axe level from like E to B in a single map. As long you're careful no one should be in any real danger of dying.