A question...

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mani Katti is a weapon, that if broken, it is later repaired and comes back at Eliwood or Hector's mode, use it as much as you wish.

The othe ones will break, though. They will start with other weapons.

RevengeHero has a question as well.

If any of my units in Lyn story have died, do they return in Eliwood/Hector story with the stats they previously had, or will they return with the stats they would have if you started Eliwood/Hector story without going through Lyn story first?

Yes, they will return, though, will slightly higher bases and a higher level. I recommend you don't get to over-confident when letting them die, Florina ends up worse. Of course, Lyndis can't died, she's a Lord. : P

RevengeHero has a question as well.

If any of my units in Lyn story have died, do they return in Eliwood/Hector story with the stats they previously had, or will they return with the stats they would have if you started Eliwood/Hector story without going through Lyn story first?

Look at what I bolded.

• 4 weeks later...

You recruit Guy by making Matthew talk to him.

Yeah, Rebecca is indeed worth the use, much better than Wil, at least she will start doubling earlier, she also gets +3 Str upon promotion. Use her.

Two things:

Is Rebecca worth using and how do you recruit Guy? (I've tried Eliwood and Hector, but neither of them will recruit him).

Rebecca has better averages than Wil all around, believe it or not. She's the one to use in this game if you want to use a sniper. Keep in mind snipers don't receive an innate crit bonus in the GBA series.

You recruit Guy by talking to him with Matthew.

EDIT: Never mind, it looks like Soul said this already. I skipped over the last post for some reason.

Edited by FreeKnt

Erm..how many supports can each character have? Is it multiple (like in PoR) or just one (like in RD)?

I'm only asking because Hector can currently support Eliwood and I'm wondering if I can have Hector support both him and Lyn (with whom I intend Hector to get an A support with) at the same time.

Erm..how many supports can each character have? Is it multiple (like in PoR) or just one (like in RD)?

I'm only asking because Hector can currently support Eliwood and I'm wondering if I can have Hector support both him and Lyn (with whom I intend Hector to get an A support with) at the same time.

Multiple, like in PoR. Not to mention, one character can support from two people with an A level support and a B level support, to five people with C level supports. But the support levels in this game, as well as FEs 6 & 8, are reached by how many turns two compatible characters have next to each other, as opposed to how many chapters the characters have to be deployed together, which was how characters gained support levels in PoR.

And since you want Hector to support with both Eliwood and Lyn, a B with Eliwood is what you want here.

Edited by LittleAl

• 3 weeks later...

Is Guy worth using? I want to know because I am thinking of dropping him (and Dorcas) for Sain and Kent, who I just got back.

If you're willing to support him with Priscilla/Matthew/Rath for massive crit, then yes. Otherwise, no.

Fine, Dorcas survives. Him, like Lex in FE4...they both need the Brave Axe, but that won't happen til' Ch 21. :(

But, unlike other axe users like Dart & Barf-tray, Dorcas at least has the best hit out of all of them, even beating Hector and has a fast support with Dorcas and is quite good when supported to Oswin, he suffers from Def & Spd, though.

What. "Maybe" Lucius? Well it could be a maybe sin NinjaMonkay can't take care of doesn't like fragile characters. Lucius is overall faster than Erk and gains more Atk than him do to having better Mag base & growth, sure, Erk has the good anima mag, though.

And did you notice FE7 newbs hate Sain? Or dislike him?

WHAT :blink:. Sain is a beast. How can someone finish the game without him?

Edited by Vivek

WHAT :blink:. Sain is a beast. How can someone finish the game without him?

Did you not read? I said NEWBS think Sain is bad. Why? Because the tutorial makes Sain miss twice in a row, that makes new players think "OMG, HE SUCKS" and part of that they will like the more serious-looking cavalier.

Is Guy worth using? I want to know because I am thinking of dropping him (and Dorcas) for Sain and Kent, who I just got back.

I would suggest keeping Guy and Sain, but dropping Kent and Dorcas. They are all good units, it really just depends on your preference. Guy will have trouble ORKOing without a crit, Dorcas will have iffy hit, Sain will be great, and Kent will be similar to Sain except not as strong. Sain and Kent have a pretty quick support, so thats one reason to use the two of them instead of Sain and Guy.

:lol: Missed that bit

Kent has no luck

That's what happens when you take things too seriously. *sigh*

Just look at Kyle, Abel & Lance.

30% strength growth rate= pain

My Guy is level 20 with 13 strength

Exactly. YOUR Guy. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE MEANS NOTHING.

Drop Dorcas. Do it.

Guy is only worth using if he has a good support(s) that boosts his critical rate and ATK. Otherwise, you should probably drop him for Sain & Kent.

You're a a little too late as to say that, he probably ain't using him either.

Yes, Guy turns out great if supported with Matthew and Priscilla.

You're a a little too late as to say that, he probably ain't using him either.

I'm only on Chapter 16, so I have been using him a little, even though he misses occasionaly (about as much as Hector does).

You only get RNG screwed, Dorcas' Skill Hit is better than Hector's, but both of them should hit well. That, or I hope you're not being much of a dummy as to make them hit sword users. Are you?

Dorcas and Hector are knight killers, and "Knights" are armored units.