A question...

NinjaMonkey

No secret shops?

None of the secret shops in this game even sell stat boosters. Promotion items, yes, but that's late in the game. 100% of the stat boosters you'll find are either in chests, villages, or the enemy's possession.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never mentioned "killing edges", I only mentioned one, and it was to give it to Matthew. He's good, he IS great if A supported with Matthew, he doubles everything and will have massive critical as a swordmaster.

But yeah, knowing as how you favorite Raven, you just aren't use to critical-reliable characters, it's not like enemies even have Luck here.

I favour Raven over everyone. I favour many characters over Guy. Guy is great and useful from the chapter he joins to the Dragon's Gate chapter, but as enemies get better, Guy's inability ORKO reliably really begins to show. Especially in HHM. I literally had to drop him from my team because even with ~50-60% crit, the criticals weren't kicking in all the time, making him not reliable enough for my liking.

Then use Raven, he's strong AND fast. And he doubles everything even with a steel axe, so...

Kent is good, Sain is only slightly better for offense, Kent isn't doing much better at the doubling department, Sain catches up quick.

Support Kent and Sain. They're probably one of the best pairs you've got, and Kent has the second-best affinity versus Sain's sucktacular affinity.

Guy's awesome, but you don't need him to excel. Raven at least has 1/2 range with a hand axe.

It's stupid to argue about to characters who aren't even in the same game, especially when we are talking about FE7 here and answering Ninjamonkey's questions.

That was totally irrelevant, if you want to go talk about it make a topic on General Fire Emblem reguarding who are the best cavaliers in the GBA series, but it has been done and the results are more than obvious.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

So I'm now on Chapter 16x and I was wondering about a couple of things:

1) I take it that killing the boss is a bad idea, right?

2) What level should I arena abuse my units to?

3) I take it that Rebecca can't be arena abused, right?

So I'm now on Chapter 16x and I was wondering about a couple of things:

1) I take it that killing the boss is a bad idea, right?

Yep.
3) I take it that Rebecca can't be arena abused, right?

You're kidding, right? Any unit can be arena abused.

Since you're on "The Port of Badon," here are my suggestions:

Leave Dart alone, he is a recruitable character for later on.

You want to take a sword user into this chapter, someone like Raven will suffice, since he'll likely want to gain some levels. (Assuming you've recruited Raven that is.)

Watch out for a guy named Damian, you'll want someone like Hector and Oswin to take him out.

I'll see what I can think of later...

She fights two-range enemies at the arena =P

Oh, and be careful what enemy you face there and what weapon they're using, you could reset and avoid even entering the arena, but be careful, the reset isn't turning the GBA on and off, I mean pressing A, B, Start & Select altogether. That, or when you feel someone is going to die press B to cancel the match.

Florina or Fiora they can both become very effective mage killers with their high resistance growth and avoid, so long as you're aware enough not to weigh them down.

It would be a mistake not to use them as Peg units are broken in this game!

This coming from the person who knows I use Vika when I play RD... :facepalm:

Vika is h4x.

About Dart, does he move? It's just that he starts near the arena and I don't want him to attack any of my units (and get killed).

Imagine him reading a book or something, because that may very well be what he's doing.

Don't worry about him too much. He's not gonna move, let alone attack.

If you are going to use Dart I recommend you look at this. http://www.serenesforest.net/fe7/desert.htm (get the Ocean Seal otherwise you'll need to buy one at a secret shop)

(Since you are in Eliwoods mode you'll start on the north east corner and thieves have 100% to uncover items in the desert.)

Problem with Dart is that he is going to be suffering from poor Hit later on...but nothing two Secret Books can't fix, also, since you are using Rebecca I highly suggest you support them, their Crit, Atk, Hit & Avo bonuses are ridiculous...

Dart is the only axe user that ends up fast, he has a nice base Spd as well has having a 60% growth at it, that's pretty huge considering he triples Dorcas'd growth and has +20% than Barf-tray.

Dart is the only axe user that ends up fast, he has a nice base Spd as well has having a 60% growth at it, that's pretty huge considering he triples Dorcas'd growth and has +20% than Barf-tray.

What about Hector?