Say something you wouldn't normally say

Serene

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dream of going to a high school where everyone breaks out into song and dance randomly without having any practice beforehand and yet still nailing it perfectly!

I dream of going to a high school where everyone breaks out into song and dance randomly without having any practice beforehand and yet still nailing it perfectly!

imagine that! that is my dream too!

I.....HATE.........SKIRTS.

TALES SERIES SUCKS ASS

SASUKE IS A EMO FAGGOT WHO SHOULD DIE

DAMN IT I CANT TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS! I WOULD NEVER DO THIS! I CAN BARELY KEEP MYSELF FROM STABBING MYSELF FOR SAYING SUCK LIES AND SLANDER! LIES AND SLANDER I SAY!

(I actually think that would be really cool sometimes. Anyway, to stay on topic:)

Kung-fu Panda was an amazing movie with great characterization and original writing.

Are you kidding? Dude, it's the 360.

(I actually like the 360 somewhat. Their controller is the most comfortable of any. They're only problem is the lack of interesting games.)

I love the movie: The sound of music.