Man marries video game character

CGV

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude. Dude. Have you seen some of the people here?

Are you one of these 'people'?

Wasn't there a similar topic like this before?

Yeah, that's what he was referring to with:

I was wondering if this was the same guy that wanted to marry a comic book character a while back. It's not likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person

Dude. Dude. Have you seen some of the people here?

Are you one of these 'people'?

Wasn't there a similar topic like this before?

Yeah, that's what he was referring to with:

I was wondering if this was the same guy that wanted to marry a comic book character a while back. It's not likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same person

I'd make a "what do you mean, 'these people'?" joke, but that meme isn't in vogue anymore :(

I can't believe someone actually agreed to holding a wedding like that. Pretty sad.

Well, so long as they don't let queers marry each other we'll be fine/

I can't believe someone actually agreed to holding a wedding like that. Pretty sad.

I don't think black people should be allowed to marry white people either.

Well, the least we should do is respect the man, the interviwers/reporters criticize him TOO MUCH.

It's OK if he married the characters, I just wonder if he just turns on his DS every day and for hours just to see her.

Well, the least we should do is respect the man, the interviwers/reporters criticize him TOO MUCH.

It's OK if he married the characters, I just wonder if he just turns on his DS every day and for hours just to see her.

I don't wanna be disgusting, but...he probably does much more than that.

I don't wanna be disgusting, but...he probably does much more than that.

He probably has a custom made boob mouse pad and a dakimakura too. You know how these people are.

Normally I'd be pissed off by reading this(Since I come from a heavily mixed and deluded family myself), but I can't really find any white or black girls I like anyway. I'm probably going to start focusing on the far eastern regions like Japan, China, Korea, Russia, Ukraine, etc. I think those cute European models are effecting my old asian fetish.

HAHA!!! I guess I should rename it to my Eurasian Fetish :lol:

Also... I'm surprised that noone got pissed at him for claiming a particular character.

For example, wouldn't somebody try to kill me if I tried to pull this game marriage thing with Karla? :unsure:

Normally I'd be pissed off by reading this(Since I come from a heavily mixed and deluded family myself), but I can't really find any white or black girls I like anyway. I'm probably going to start focusing on the far eastern regions like Japan, China, Korea, Russia, Ukraine, etc. I think those cute European models are effecting my old asian fetish.

HAHA!!! I guess I should rename it to my Eurasian Fetish :lol:

Also... I'm surprised that noone got pissed at him for claiming a particular character.

For example, wouldn't somebody try to kill me if I tried to pull this game marriage thing with Karla? :unsure:

Actually, they were mocking me. They weren't being sincere in those comments.

"I now pronounce you, man and pixels."

I would say that I'm surprised/shocked about something like this happening, but all kinds of weird stuff seems to happen in Japan nowadays, that this doesn't really surprise/shock me at all.

He probably has a custom made boob mouse pad and a dakimakura too. You know how these people are.

I'm sorry, but that is just giving Asian people too low credit. :(

Not really kill you, but you can't actualy marry Karla. Why? Because unlike Nene (That "Love Plus" character), she isn't from a dting sim game to say the least, she is from Fire Emblem, which is an strategical game, meaning you can't even interact with her, but you can make her interact with other characters which would take to the point that she would cheat on a you for a certain Warrior...*cough*

And if she died you'll be going depressed, or she will be having infinite lives, really since you could reset the game, unless...unless the cartridge battery dies and your whole data erases.

"I now pronounce you, man and pixels."

I would say that I'm surprised/shocked about something like this happening, but all kinds of weird stuff seems to happen in Japan nowadays, that this doesn't really surprise/shock me at all.

LOLirony.