Berzerker & Warrior

Radd

Ok I have a lvl 20 Warrior Barst.I also have a lvl 20 Berzerker Barst.The Warrior is very surpierior in all but 1 stat to the Berzerker.Also not a one of them have a stat booster ever used on them.Everone has been telling me that they are better than Warriors but there not!The only thing that benifits from a berzerker is they can walk on water and one extra stat.WArriors have surpeior stats and they can have bows!

Just so you know, Warriors and Berserkers have the same class growths and their bases are pretty close too. It basically comes down to whether or not you prefer bows or a small crit boost and water movement.

Also, I'd imagine that Berserkers would be preferable for multiplayer, what with their high speed cap.

In Normal Mode it doesn't matter. In H5 I'd imagine Berserkers are better for better Speed. I wouldn't know because I'm not H5 expert.

On Wi-Fi Berserker is way better because of there 28 Speed cap. Warriors cap at 24. At 24 almost anything will hit them 2/4 times. Berserkers can only be doubled by brave Weapons.

Also for stats the only reason the berserker isn't looking better is because your only class swapping it. Your not actually training him as a berserker. Even though he loses one speed upon the swap (someone explain that to me) the final result will end up with the Berserker being better. If your that concerned about the lack of bows just use/forge a hand axe.

Barst ends up more or less the same as a Berserker as he does as a Warrior. He just has two less HP, one less speed, and one more defense. :|

Warrior: Better Bonuses in general but suffer from low cap of Spd. Also have Bows. Can be doubled.

Berserker: Less bonuses than the Warrior, but has higher cap for spd, and cannot be doubled.

Asumming this is for Wi Fi play, Berserkers are the way to go as they have longer durability from the Higher spd cap. On the other hand Warriors have low Spd cap and can die in One round to a berserker, but have bows which add Brv bow to your inventory. In the longer run in Wi Fi you want a Berserker. Warroirs will die out quickly.

For H5 ingame, that 1 extra point of spd might help on the Warriors favor.

Berserkers have one less Speed base, but a much higher cap, so I'll give that to Berserker.

2 HP > 1 DEF, so that goes to Warrior.

I personally think that Crit Boost ,Waterwalk & long term Speed victory > Bows & short term Speed victory, so I go for Zerker. (the durability thing ain't a big deal)

That said, if you want Wolf/Sedgar to use one of these, I'd give 'em Warrior, as it would free up the limited Zerker slots to someone who would actually NEED a better class.

Also, marginally related: Fighter pwns Pirate's face.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You're forgetting the critical bonus berserkers have. That has to count for something. :/

Isn't the bonus really low in this game? I remember my Cain Swordmaster had a critical rate that was low enough that you could see that he did not get a 15% rate boost.

Isn't the bonus really low in this game? I remember my Cain Swordmaster had a critical rate that was low enough that you could see that he did not get a 15% rate boost.

I don't know about swordmasters, but according to this page berserkers get a bonus of ten crit. That's the equivalent of a lot of stats and easily pushes them over warriors in my mind.

Edited by FreeKnt

You're forgetting the critical bonus berserkers have. That has to count for something. :/

That's because swordmasters don't get a critical bonus in this game. =\

I personally think that a warrior is better than a bezerker cause a warrior has better accuracy than a bezerker.

what better accuracy

Even if it existed, you mean people actually have hit issues in this game?

Edited by BARST SAGAT

That's because swordmasters don't get a critical bonus in this game. =\

Well that completely defeats the purpose of Swordmasters in this game...and that also means the game's class description lied! :o

Warriors are the same as they were in the GBA games.
False. GBA games use different promotion gains (FE6's being too good, and FE7 & 8's being garbage).
Well that completely defeats the purpose of Swordmasters in this game...
Them taking away Swordmaster Crit bonus keeps them from being too good in WiFi (they're a top tier class as it is in WiFi), so that is why they made such an otherwise inane decision. Edited by FE3 Player

Swordmasters have the highest SKL in the game, and very near to the highest cap (1 behind Snipers/Heroes), so it's not as if they are getting boned on crit chance, precisely. Without the class bonus given to Berzerkers, they'd have a 4 crit deficit compared to SMs just by existing.

And then if you look at weaponry, Axes have no answer to Wo Dao or Mercurius in terms of crit.

Warriors are the same as they were in the GBA games.
False. GBA games use different promotion gains (FE6's being too good, and FE7 & 8's being garbage).

Promotion gains don't matter. The feature for the Warriors still exist such as being able to use Bows and having the exact same caps.

Edited by Namie Amuro