Berzerker & Warrior

Radd

Promotion gains don't matter. The feature for the Warriors still exist such as being able to use Bows and having the exact same caps.
These alone do not make a class the exact same, especially not class caps (which are only notable occasionally, or in multiplayer modes).

Promotion gains matter quite a bit because it affects the strengths and weaknesses of a promoted class. To call class caps more important than this is uneducated.

• 2 weeks later...

warios suck on wifi for the most part you pretty much need 25 speed because regardless of def cap a zerker with full str and spd will kill any unit less regardles of HP

zerkers have the ability to IHKO horseman without aprotpe 1 hitko most sages, don't get doubles by anyone, while a warrior can get the other kills possible menioned not having the ability to really deal with palidens and SM really screw them over especially since snipers (chip damage) and sM are easy to train with like 5 viable characters for both of them

• 1 month later...

In the long run, warriors can be more useful because of their bow, or less useful because of their speed. It's up to the user whether or not they use them. I think both classes have their benefits, but I use a bezerker on my team because I copy it with my Xane, and honestly, who needs two warriors?

I think you're giving 30 Str Brave Bows a little too much credit. It might help at a chokepoint, but so does waterwalking. Berserkers simply have better pros, and more desirable ORKO advantages/weaknesses.

Berserker

ORKO weaknesses: n/a

ORKO advantages: Dracoknights, Generals, Horsemen(-Apotrope), Warriors

+ resists over 50% range+brave combos

+ Can walk on water

+ 10 extra crit

Warrior

ORKO weaknesses: Berserkers, Horsemen, Snipers, Swordmasters

ORKO advantages: Horsemen(-Apotrope)

+ Better Skl/Lck caps

+ Access to Brave Bows

Both