Character Topic

TinySteps

11 members have voted

1. 1. Dozla

So I am going to give a character and reply saying wether or not you like that character and why.

First character is Janaff.

I like Janaff because he has good eyes. He also looks kinda funny.

Edited by Purpose

Janaff...

I like him as a unit. A lot. Because if you give TIBARN a run for his money, you know you're awesome.

But as a character... in FE9 he was obnoxious, but in FE10 he's awesome.

next character is Dozla

I like Dozla because hes funny. In his support conversation with Myrrh he tells her to grab his beard

results of Jannaf

10 people like Jannaf

1 person dislikes Jannaf

Edited by Purpose

Janaff is pretty hot, I don't really think he looks like a boy. Maybe like a woman from the right angle, but that's it.

Plus he's got that whole homoerotic bird laguz thing going on. JanaffxUlki would be pretty weird because Ulki looks like a creepy stalker, but JanaffxTibarn or JanaffxLotz? YSPLS.

Dozla seems like a creepy pedophile, on the other hand. Thick, bushy beard that you could hide a small child a goat in? Supports Myrrh, Ewan, and Garcia, who JUST HAPPENS to have a young son? Tendency to wander around shirtless? Thunder affinity? Classic pedophile signs.

What?

It's true! D:

See what happens when you spend enough time in the FE4 THREAD? >_>

You start saying things that people don't understand?

Seriously, elaborate.

:facepalm:

Janaff is Shota Tiger bait, because much of his fanbase represents him as a little kid, disregarding the fact that he's probably thousands of years old.

Love for little boys = Shotacon.

What?

It's true! D:

See what happens when you spend enough time in the FE4 THREAD? >_>

You start saying things that people don't understand?

Seriously, elaborate.

:facepalm:

Janaff is Shota Tiger bait, because much of his fanbase represents him as a little kid, disregarding the fact that he's probably thousands of years old.

Love for little boys = Shotacon.

Rolf x Rhys is better.

I think Dozla is a pretty cool guy and no I will not finish this sentence. He's a better father figure, crazy kut uncle person to L'Arachel, and I think he's actually her support.

Dozla is Bartre 2.0

1. Exact same growths.

2. Same affinity.

3. They both support a Fire affinity unit.

His personality is badass, though, unlike Rennac, he DOES want to fight and unlike Bartre, at least he can count, spell and right. Oh yeah, he even tried using magic IIRC. :awesome:

Dozla is Bartre 2.0

1. Exact same growths.

2. Same affinity.

3. They both support a Fire affinity unit.

His personality is badass, though, unlike Rennac, he DOES want to fight and unlike Bartre, at least he can count, spell and right. Oh yeah, he even tried using magic IIRC. :awesome:

:facepalm: Grammar fail

Dozla has awesome supports his one with Garcia is hilarious

Grammar fail

Dozla has awesome supports his one with Garcia is hilarious

If you were referring to Soul's post then note that your grammar isn't perfect either. The second sentence should have a comma between supports and his.

Dozla could be a little better as he does have some creepy aspects in his supports and he is overly obsessed with L'Archel. I think I'll up the score on Dozla from 7/10 to 8.5/10.