I think IS really hated Leonardo...

At least Rolf and Shinon are good, though

You've got to be kidding, right?

no one is kidding assuming we are talking RD (even if it was Por i'd argue for him) he is the best Marksman in the game he easily surpasses Shinon.

Yet Shinon will cap all the stats that matter, and needs much less babying.

As for Part 2, I'd say the whole thing is nothing but filler to hold the player over until Parts 3 and 4.

For christ's sake, it's a joke, people. ILMCI said something like this about Leo, everyone took it seriously. Even after a comment about sarcasm, people STILL take this seriously. I thought the way it was typed out made it obvious, but no, apparently FE players aren't very smart at all.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least Rolf and Shinon are good, though

You've got to be kidding, right?

no one is kidding assuming we are talking RD (even if it was Por i'd argue for him) he is the best Marksman in the game he easily surpasses Shinon.

Yet Shinon will cap all the stats that matter, and needs much less babying.

As for Part 2, I'd say the whole thing is nothing but filler to hold the player over until Parts 3 and 4.

For christ's sake, it's a joke, people. ILMCI said something like this about Leo, everyone took it seriously. Even after a comment about sarcasm, people STILL take this seriously. I thought the way it was typed out made it obvious, but no, apparently FE players aren't very smart at all.

I never said anything about Leo it was about rolf in por.

My words are just that powerful, Naglfar

HAHAHAHAHA, now everyone..... *sigh* I got nothing.......

anywho, that damn Leo...

If Touhou characters with maybe five lines have cult followings, then EddiexLeo shippers are bound to exist. The subtext is obvious anyway.

I have played this game a bunch of times. I have reread some of the script but pretty much never bothered with the DB dialogue (game script or info convos). Is the "subtext" just along the lines of the typical "eager, simple-minded guy who is always ready to put himself in danger and the cautious, reserved guy who scolds him because he is worried about him" kinda subtext?

If Touhou characters with maybe five lines have cult followings, then EddiexLeo shippers are bound to exist. The subtext is obvious anyway.

I have played this game a bunch of times. I have reread some of the script but pretty much never bothered with the DB dialogue (game script or info convos). Is the "subtext" just along the lines of the typical "eager, simple-minded guy who is always ready to put himself in danger and the cautious, reserved guy who scolds him because he is worried about him" kinda subtext?

There's a bit more than that. There's not much, but...

That's all there needs to be.

Wiggle room, people. The subtext doesn't even need to be THERE.

I've seen...fanworks involving Leonardo and Micaiah. IKE and Micaiah, even.

Edited by Marshall Lawl

Is the "subtext" just along the lines of the typical "eager, simple-minded guy who is always ready to put himself in danger and the cautious, reserved guy who scolds him because he is worried about him" kinda subtext?

Othin & Halvan, Kent & Sain, Dorcas and Barf-tray.´

EDIT: True at the crack pairing fanart. They jus think "They look cute together" and simply draw them. Heh, delusional fans. <_<

Edited by Soul

lol i have so much luck with leo though. specially when i abuse that luck.

lol luck is the least important stat

I meant it as RNG Blessed XD

I... know...

When will FE players learn not to take things seriously when they're obviously not serious?

I don't think they do...

Of COURSE they do.

Do you honestly think anybody could possibly perceive the storyline implying LeonardoxMicaiah, or hell, Micaiahxanybody not named Sothe in the slightest? It's harmless fanartists dicking around for personal aesthetic reasons. Leveem alone.

I support ZagxLena, and I don't care how much of a crack pairing it is.

lol i have so much luck with leo though. specially when i abuse that luck.

lol luck is the least important stat

I meant it as RNG Blessed XD

I... know...

When will FE players learn not to take things seriously when they're obviously not serious?

You know its kind of hard telling who is being sarcastic and whose not in the web.