Who is the most hated usertron in the Serenes Forest Forums?

Tatsumaki

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lyle and Doom are cool

See, this is why people hate you.

I think Lyle Dayek is a pretty cool guy, eh told me I was ruining Serenes Forest and threatened to gouge my eyes out with a pair of plyers and watch me bleed because death is too good for me.

You also made me leave SF you faggot

I don't hate CrashGordon94 either, I'm actually a big fan, but none of this crap about him maturing will be true until he stops posting images from 4chan and learns to interact with people more maturely. Check out Tatsumaki's reintroduction topic for some hilarity along those lines.

No you aren't, you would've unclaimed me a long time ago if that was the case, what fan would want to upset whoever it was that they're a fan of?

I wonder if anyone hates me...

I don't.

OMG NOBODY HATES ME <3.

I don't hate you, you seem nice enough, though you are pretty odd.

who here hates me

I don't, you're one of the kinder members on here.

Edited by CrashGordon94

Aw, I'm french too :(.

As in it is literally a Frenchman. As in it was born and raised in France and lives in France to this day.

If you broaden that to mean those of French descent, then that'd include me too, since my mom's side of the family is Scotch French-Canadian.

I think the only person who actually HATES me is Marthur. But then again, Marthur's french, so I don't see a reason to care.

Soul and Crash

Crash doesn't hate me, although he resents the trolling.

Soul hates anyone who stands between him and his Sanaki. Creepy little kid...

Sacre blur!

YOU FAIL FRENCH FOREVAH!

As in it is literally a Frenchman. As in it was born and raised in France and lives in France to this day.

If you broaden that to mean those of French descent, then that'd include me too, since my mom's side of the family is Scotch French-Canadian.

I don't see the point in dismissing someone based on where they were raised. There are plenty of legitimate reasons you could dismiss her for.

No you aren't, you would've unclaimed me a long time ago if that was the case, what fan would want to upset whoever it was that they're a fan of?

Aww man, that's some ironclad logic. I must have hated your guts all along and not even realized it!

Aww man, that's some ironclad logic. I must have hated your guts all along and not even realized it!

Are you being sarcastic? <_<

Are you being sarcastic? <_<

I dunno, probably.

BTW why did you want your pic taken out of the picture thread? There's no need to be so body-conscious.

Edited by Hero

You have to know! <_<

My posts come from God, I just push the buttons.

I'm ugly

Do not argue with that.

You could have at least taken a better picture and used that as a pretext to get the one you think is bad removed. I know some really hideous people who look just fine on Facebook.