• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Did you hear that, meatbag? I'LL BE BACK!!!"

Best dig at other media ever.

The memories~

*puts KOTOR in PC*

*Continues from last save, which is conveniently after completing Dantooine*

I'm only playing it this afternoon, BTW(Not awake enough yet :/) but I'm 100% sure I have a save at Dantooine.

HK-47 has nothing on Jolee Bindo when it comes to quotes. Here's a couple from IMDB:

Note: I've written the player's name as ZXValaR3van because, well, you all know what happens when I just write rainbowwig2.jpg.

[being asked if ZXValaR3van wants to really join the sith academy, Yuthura asks who his companions are]

ZXValaR3van: Er... It's nothing , just my slaves.

[Jolee playing along]

Jolee Bindo: My hearing's not so good. I'm just pleased my nice master doesn't beat me so much anymore, yes sir.

Jolee Bindo: We only got caught once. A lone Ukatish frigate shot us down and forced a crash landing. I thought the Force had abandoned me, as I remember.

ZXValaR3van: Well that was pretty stupid of you.

Jolee Bindo: Hmph. As I recall, I'm not the only person in this conversation who's been shot down out of the sky recently.

Jolee Bindo: Well, as it happens, getting shot down turned out to be very fortunate. That was the day that I...

ZXValaR3van: That was the day you what?

Jolee Bindo: Well, that... that was the day I met my wife.

ZXValaR3van: Your wife? You were married?

Jolee Bindo: You know another way to get a wife?

That's actually the only example of a rambling Bindo story that I've been able to find online in my brief search, you really have to play the game and spout ridiculous dialog options at him for the full experience.

Edited by Hero