POKéMON THREAD

Emeraldfox

Sceptile > All

I just like grass types better.=D

Leaf blade is probably one of my favorite moves and geckos are cool. Treecko is cool too though.

Gallade knows Leaf Blade.

Leafeon does too.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall I dive into this thread? Why not?

Yeah I have that but I also have a Gabite with Outrage!

Do you know where I can find the first Shiny Stone? I want my Togekiss...

Shiny Stones aren't easy to get. Be careful, especially if you want to play competitively.

I wonder how nintendo's gonna top a god pokemon in the fifth generation

FFFFFFFFFFFFUCK.

Lum berries would not work plus some pokemon need the extra healing or extra attack power some items give.

Lum Berries are perfectly viable options. Almost necessary if you're likely to come across Darkrai.

About the whole "bringing legendaries into PKMN battles" thing, I normally try to avoid doing that. I see people that do that as not being skilled PKMN trainers. (I mean using legendaries often means easy victories. I'd rather do it the old-fashioned way rather than throw a legendary in there.)

Legendary Pokemon aren't always good. Take Moltres. When has Moltres ever been good?

Pokemon has UU, OU, and Uber metagames. Plenty of idiots say playing Uber makes you a noob. Please don't be one of those people.

You see, the Uber format is crazy unbalanced. Good moves are rewarded and bad moves are punished far more seriously than in standard games. Go look up some videos from MrMurai and people like that on YouTube for some examples of how Uber works. Then come back and try telling me you didn't see any skill there.

WTF why is Garchomp Uber?

Because it's too good for OU. Why else?

Garchomp is uber now? Ha ha, was it recently?

It must have been over a year ago by now.

Edited by Naglfar

Legendary Pokemon aren't always good. Take Moltres. When has Moltres ever been good?

Pokemon has UU, OU, and Uber metagames. Plenty of idiots say playing Uber makes you a noob. Please don't be one of those people.

You see, the Uber format is crazy unbalanced. Good moves are rewarded and bad moves are punished far more seriously than in standard games. Go look up some videos from MrMurai and people like that on YouTube for some examples of how Uber works. Then come back and try telling me you didn't see any skill there.

There's a big difference between the Uber metagame and bringing an Uber into a match where Ubers aren't specifically being called for. In my experience, it's a matter of courtesy between experienced players not to do that. I don't think it's unreasonable to call people who do this noobs.

I haven't been involved in the metagame since Ruby and Sapphire days, but this was very much the case when Groudon and Kyogre were at the top of everyone's list.

There's a big difference between the Uber metagame and bringing an Uber into a match where Ubers aren't specifically being called for. In my experience, it's a matter of courtesy between experienced players not to do that. I don't think it's unreasonable to call people who do this noobs.

I haven't been involved in the metagame since Ruby and Sapphire days, but this was very much the case when Groudon and Kyogre were at the top of everyone's list.

I don't see anything in the post I replied to about using Ubers when it wasn't agreed on. He flatly said using legendaries makes you unskilled. Experienced players will obviously agree on a format to play, the noobs who don't know about tiers obviously won't. Yes, they'll likely bring an Uber or two. But you're likely unskilled in the first place if you haven't researched the intricacies of the game enough to even know what's ranked where. Mismatched Ubers is just a possible symptom of lack of skill (or knowledge), not the cause.

Lol, you remind me of some guy's recount of a kid bragging about his Groudon. It had Sunny Day.

I have a question. What is needed to hack pokemon i.e. creating a pokemon with ceirtain evs natures and such

The way I do it:

You need an Action Replay and the wire connection it comes with and PokeSav. You can just google that.

Use PokeSav to create the Pokemon you want and save it as a file and upload that file to the AR.

I am missing something here because I've only used it once and it was a while ago. Maybe someone else can help you with more detailed information.

Farfetch'd needs one more. So does Jynx, her buddies got one.

I still don't understand why Jynx did NOT get an evolution. I always thought that she was part of the trio of elemental punchers. They got their babies at the same time but for some reason, Jynx didn't evolve when the others did.