POKéMON THREAD

Emeraldfox

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pikachu for the win. He barely ever loses, yo. He's totally out there!

Pikachu seems to get weaker at the beginning of each new Pokemon season, though, on par with starters, after being crazily powerful at the end of each one.

you know which pokemon i hate

Darkrai, it has an stupid sleep move which hits 2 opponents. plus the fact that its almost faster than any ou pokemon and that it has an annoying ability to go with that freaking sleep move. My poor team gets destroyed by its sight in double pbr online battles :(

you know which pokemon i hate

Darkrai, it has an stupid sleep move which hits 2 opponents. plus the fact that its almost faster than any ou pokemon and that it has an annoying ability to go with that freaking sleep move. My poor team gets destroyed by its sight in double pbr online battles :(

You know what? I hate all of the new legendaries. Since Generation III, the stories behind them have been completely ridiculous. Beyond that, they've always been overpowered apart from the legendary birds and dogs, and other minor legendaries.

I don't really get the point of having legendary pokemon with such overwhelming stories if everyone gets them. What happened to becoming a Pokemon Master? I thought that was originally the goal of these games.

Lum Berries <_<?

Lum berries would not work plus some pokemon need the extra healing or extra attack power some items give.

Edited by Alakazam

BTW, why are you fighting people who use ubers like Darkrai?

Pokemon has a much older and stronger tradition of tier lists than Fire Emblem, most people I've seen will laugh away anyone who tries to bring ubers into a normal battle.

Lum Berries <_<?

Lum berries would not work plus some pokemon need the extra healing or extra attack power some items give.

Why wouldn't they work? Unless you're using Pokemon that can't beat Darkrai anyway, he'll waste his turn putting you to sleep and you'll kill him. Scarfers work too. Like Scarf Kyogre.

BTW, why are you fighting people who use ubers like Darkrai?

Pokemon has a much older and stronger tradition of tier lists than Fire Emblem, most people I've seen will laugh away anyone who tries to bring ubers into a normal battle.

Its PBR anyone battle, you don't really have a choice on who you are fighthin.

Why wouldn't they work? Unless you're using Pokemon that can't beat Darkrai anyway, he'll waste his turn putting you to sleep and you'll kill him. Scarfers work too. Like Scarf Kyogre

Some of my pokes would most likely kill darkrai in one shot with a figthing or neutral stab move. But he's just too fast. I've never really tried a choice pokemon. I don't really like the idea of only one move used.

Some of my pokes would most likely kill darkrai in one shot with a figthing or neutral stab move. But he's just too fast. I've never really tried a choice pokemon. I don't really like the idea of only one move used.

Sounds to me like you should just be using ShoddyBattle instead of PBR if you don't want to use ubers to fight their ubers.

Sounds to me like you should just be using ShoddyBattle instead of PBR if you don't want to use ubers to fight their ubers.

I want to but i can't download anything in this computer because

a)My parents don't allow me

B)Even if i could the computer can't handle it. Heck even having 2 websites open at the same time makes it sound like its over heating

Edited by Alakazam

B)Even if i could the computer can't handle it. Heck even having 2 websites open at the same time makes it sound like its over heating

Tell me your specs.

About the whole "bringing legendaries into PKMN battles" thing, I normally try to avoid doing that. I see people that do that as not being skilled PKMN trainers. (I mean using legendaries often means easy victories. I'd rather do it the old-fashioned way rather than throw a legendary in there.)

Edited by LittleAl

Tell me your specs.

My what?

As for toys R us Arceus i have him, Yay for online trading :newyears:

Edited by Alakazam