POKéMON THREAD

Emeraldfox

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, why are you fighting people who use ubers like Darkrai?

Pokemon has a much older and stronger tradition of tier lists than Fire Emblem, most people I've seen will laugh away anyone who tries to bring ubers into a normal battle.

I only use legendaries if all people involved agree to them. I usually use my level 100 infernape and level 100 lucario. the rest of my team depends on where I am trying to get to in the game.

Just out of curiosity's sake, who here went over to Toys "R" Us during November 7-15?

I have the azure flute Arceus (this is the one you have to catch at spear piller not one that you just download and get), oh and you don't have to go to Toys-r-us for the special downloads you just need to check on nintendo wifi during the time period. I noticed this on my ds after I got darkrai from the one before Arceus.

I have two darkrai, one I caught in game, one from the download give away.

Edited by Marluxia

I want to but i can't download anything in this computer because

a)My parents don't allow me

B)Even if i could the computer can't handle it. Heck even having 2 websites open at the same time makes it sound like its over heating

Tell me your specs.

My what?

the specifications of you computer like your CPU, Video card and RAM ect...

I got Arceus but I had to go to EB games not toys'r'us I don't even play pokemon anymore I just saw "God Pokemon" and wanted it.

Has anyone here ever done any sort of competitive battling?

did you hack for the azure flute? as far as i know that event hasn't been released has it?

the specifications of you computer like your CPU, Video card and RAM ect...

LOL i really don't know anything about that. My brother is the one that worries about such stuff

Edited by Alakazam

Just out of curiosity's sake, who here went over to Toys "R" Us during November 7-15?

I have the azure flute Arceus (this is the one you have to catch at spear piller not one that you just download and get), oh and you don't have to go to Toys-r-us for the special downloads you just need to check on nintendo wifi during the time period. I noticed this on my ds after I got darkrai from the one before Arceus.I have two darkrai, one I caught in game, one from the download give away.

I'm confused. I thought the Azure Flute wasn't given away by Nintendo yet.

yes, I hacked the azure flute. I prefer to catch my Pokemon instead of just getting them. My darkrai that I caught I accidentally found when I was using the walk through anything hack, I also found the gratitude pokemon as well. I only hack items like that because I get annoyed that the Japanese already have the azure flute and other items needed to get the special legendaries and we never get them.

I mean the Japanese could catch mew in red and blue version, and we had to wait for nintendo to decided to give mew to us, not even catch just give.

plus I only hack once I finish the game and I only use it for special items, I never touch anything about my pokemon, except for shiny status and that is only with wild Pokemon.

I can understand that type of hacking.

There's no shame in hacking any game once you can legitimately say you've finished it. That's the logical next step, getting down into the guts to find what else you can do.

I decided to go with the screw it approach and decided to use pokesav to make the Pokemon I want for any team but I'm too lazy to even use it. I've only used it to get the Aggron I wanted.

d/p gym battle

The bass toward the beginning of the song is good, after that it's weak. Like most D/P music, it's just too overdone and rounded. HG/SS remixes have the same problem, though D/P have it the worst.

Commonly heard but good:

Edited by Hero

What?? No ice cream truck bicycle theme yet?

rby bike theme

was I the only one who rode the bicycle all the time just to hear the theme or what?

No. I would, in every generation.

This song from Ruby and Sapphire sounds like ship music out of the Dragon Warrior series: