FE8 character slots

Deliriyum

ok, So I am applying codes to my game, and after much hard work, I got to 5x, and I have no clue what slot ephraim and his men were. I tried slot 1, 14, and 15, but nothing happened. Could anyone tell me what slots they are, or if I am doing something wrong?

ok, So I am applying codes to my game, and after much hard work, I got to 5x, and I have no clue what slot ephraim and his men were. I tried slot 1, 14, and 15, but nothing happened. Could anyone tell me what slots they are, or if I am doing something wrong?

It should be 15-19. o.o

Did you change Franz/ Gilliam's Sprites in chapter 1? If you did, it bumps Ep & his crew down.

I left Franz and Gilliams sprites after the game continuously froze at the end chapter convo when I changed them. I'll try this now.

Hmm.. It took me a while to figure out Ep's slot, I just hacked Phases. o.o

Also, what codes are you useing? I know Borkborkbork's codelist works well.

I just found that eph is slot 16, and yes I am using BorkBorkBork's. It took me a while to get the calculations right and stuff, but everything seems to be running smoothly now.

Cool :)

May I give you a warning. If you hack Item uses, DO NOT empty that person's inventory. It will make a blank item. :c

You have to go in and then use the same code and make the value 00. :)

One more question, do weapon lvls get reset if you remove the codes? I took the codes off, and some people's weapon levels dropped, while the rest of the codes remained in effect.

Are you playing on VBA? If you are, make sure the (Restore Previous Values) Check box isn't on. It is annoying to have to reenter codes. D:

I may have figured out the problem. I'm not entirely sure though.It seems to only be happening to people who couldn't have an S rank in that weapon. Ross reverted to C in axes, eirika reverted to A in swords, Moulder reverted to A in dark magic....

I may have figured out the problem. I'm not entirely sure though.It seems to only be happening to people who couldn't have an S rank in that weapon. Ross reverted to C in axes, eirika reverted to A in swords, Moulder reverted to A in dark magic....

OH. Do you mean if they are unpromoted? If Ross is still a JMan(1) He can't have an S. :)