For those who think SF users are bad...

Hero

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's even worse when you have videos over 100k views... The sheer amount of stupid PM's you get asking... OMG HOW'D YOU DO THIS!?

Youtube idiocy is a culture my friends ._.

Sometimes entertaining to look at when you have nothing else better to do...

If it doesn't piss you off, it will make you laugh until you bust a gut... XD

I'm beginning to think that some idiot actually started a "Dew is awesome" fad because I heard that way too many times.

I'm pretty sure it was started by that YouTube comment.

EDIT:

Now here's a real good comment I was just notified of, a response to one of mine.

294kju0.png

Also, it appears that Peter Jackson supporters outnumber LotR traditionalists on YouTube by three.

Edited by Hero

My god...

This reminds me of a community I used to watch daily. It was like a forum about some videogame, but it was equally retarded as those comments I have seen in this topic. Can't remember its name, though.

All of a sudden, it all comes back.

Edited by Relinquished

Some time ago, some YouTuber wanted me to subscribe to his channel because he subscribed to mine. I told him that I don't do "sub 4 sub" and that I only subscribe to channels with content that I'm interested in. Then he started throwing these hilarious insults at me. I should have kept them to show how much fail he contains, but I deleted them and blocked the guy.

Some time ago, some YouTuber wanted me to subscribe to his channel because he subscribed to mine. I told him that I don't do "sub 4 sub" and that I only subscribe to channels with content that I'm interested in. Then he started throwing these hilarious insults at me. I should have kept them to show how much fail he contains, but I deleted them and blocked the guy.

Curses, you reminded me that I did the same thing ._.

lol, keep teh stupid PMs for teh lulz awesome.png

Although all of them probably deserve a emo-FALCONPUNCH.gif or a pummelwtf.gif

15arlu.png

Was this taken from a Fire Emblem video?

UmmLOL.png

"FE6 supports are screwed up"

How are Ray and Sophia supporting each other on a map where neither of them have appeared yet?

Edited by Hero

My god...

This reminds me of a community I used to watch daily. It was like a forum about some videogame, but it was equally retarded as those comments I have seen in this topic. Can't remember its name, though.

All of a sudden, it all comes back.

Serenes Forest?