I almost stabbed a guy

Doom103

I was thinking that this story would be cool if you'd actually gone through with it, but then I remembered that when Americans on the internet say "katana" they mean stainless steel bullshit they bought in Chinatown that aren't any better at cutting than a letter opener, and even worst at stabbing.

Even though it's in an obviously false topic, the misuse of the word or maybe the decline in the quality of edged weapons over the years annoys me.

inb4 Bel-Air

That's what I thought when I saw the topic title. I was pretty disappointed.

Why, because Will Smith is black and that's the theme song for his show?!

Not at all.

It used to be a meme that people would post topics with titles and sometimes even many paragraphs of text describing a story, ostensibly from real life but usually clearly made-up, that would lead into mom getting scared and sending the poster to live with an auntie and uncle in Bel-Air, and then end with the rest of the lyrics from the theme song.

In case you didn't know. I posted more than a dozen topics of this variety on various boards back in 2006 and 2007.

Edited by Hero

No, no, you're reading me all wrong! I have lots of respect for black people, I even have a lot of black friends. Like, uh... Yokaiknight! And Emerald Jealously. See? I'm not intolerant at all!

Actually, I'm very comfortable with black people even though I wouldn't want one touching my daughter. I've never thought a racist thought in my life, and I can prove it.

I'm black.

Friends don't !bomb each other.

Next time you should tank while your sister DPS with Crossbow. Preferably enchanted with Sagefire.

This is a Fire Emblem forum. Therefore, he should build up a support with his sister, especially if they have good affinities. Go to schools at 3 PM and dodgetank children crossing the road, too. Then go all 1-P Micky-Eddie tactics on the pedo next time. Don't forget Nihil on both of you.

That's the problem though, he's supporting her with Wind and she gets Dark. And since she already has a base 12 SPD, she doesn't need the extra boost in AVO. He could use it, since he's very, very slow. However, their support rate won't grow too fast either; you may as well support doom with Fia; at least she's lacking ACC while she's using axes.

And by axes I mean balls.

That's the problem though, he's supporting her with Wind and she gets Dark. And since she already has a base 12 SPD, she doesn't need the extra boost in AVO. He could use it, since he's very, very slow. However, their support rate won't grow too fast either; you may as well support doom with Fia; at least she's lacking ACC while she's using axes.

Life consists of very long Defend chapters. You can't make it go faster. So they should have plenty of time to build up a support.

reminds me of last week when I almost ignored somebody knocking on the door out of laziness turns out my mums car rolled of the drive and almost decapitated a lamppost

so naturally I seized their throne house

Edited by mikethfc

Life consists of very long Defend chapters. You can't make it go faster. So they should have plenty of time to build up a support.

But you can only have one support per chapter, and it would take doom to tank while sister can arrow guys in the face.

I'm rather relieved nobody bel-air'd yet.

Now, this is a story all about how

My life got flipped-turned upside down

And I liked to take a minute

Just sit right there

I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised

On the playground was where I spent most of my days

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys

Who were up to no good

Startin making trouble in my neighborhood

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day

But she packed my suite case and send me on my way

She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.

I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad

Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.

Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?

Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear there're prissy, wine all that

Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?

I don't think sow

I'll see when I get there

I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out

There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out

I ain't trying to get arrested

I just got here

I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near

The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror

If anything I can say this cab is rare

But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'