geneology of ayra playthrough log

Mousefire

Chapter 4-part 3

Well, Levins mom, or sister, or whatever she's called in this hack was killed by Alec. They went up, and that's where I positioned Levin and Fury. Levin killed Alec and took his Javelin. Levin pwned all of the pegasus knights thanks to his +20 critical boost from Fury. The civilians were hard to save, and one died. The bandits were easy. I ORKOd the boss with Briggid and her awesome strength ring. His guards were actually quite annoying.

Chapter 4-Finale

Holyn came down with his mercenaries. Fury got Holsety. She took down every last one of them. She took down The castle too. Holsety now gives 25 and 15 to spped and skill respectively, and has an innate pursuit. Broken.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 5-Part 1

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

Everything is hard. Thief fighters Raid, and steal your money if you attack them. They rarely miss. The armor army are strong, and they had hero axes. An army blocking the path is tough. Ayra's father was easy to get to. The High priest army isn't too tough, surprisingly. The mage knight army isn't either, as the boss is out in front. I killed him with Holsety. Alright, the castle boss, Claude, is just absolutely utterly broken. He has a sleep staff, and uses it frequently. He also has a custom light tome that gave uber bonuses. I had to get ayra back to the castle to repair the balmung. Only Ayra and Alvis can do any real damage to him. I got pretty lucky, and landed two hits in one round. He barely went down. I'm sure it will only get harder...

Chapter 5-Finale

I killed the castle with Ayra. Next, Kurth's army came. I sent Ayra over to draw them in and flee. They moved into the desert, and were shot by meteors. They eventually all came down. Kurth was a beast with his naga tome. I killed him with a combination with of the balmung, and holsety. He was tough! I talked to Jamka, and that ended part one.

Thank you for reading. I'll start a new topic for part 2.

Part1fin.gif?t=1263012054

Final Character ratings

Ayra: She's a beast. In the beginning, she's slightly weaker than Sigurd. Later, meteor sword activates a lot more often. Once she gets the Balmung, she's the only character who can do good damage to the uber bosses. 10/10

Vampa: she gets good fast with elite. She has good skills, and becomes somewhat of a resistance tank. 8.5/10

Deet'var: She's pretty good. her strength is a little low, but it gets less horrible later on. If she gets a silver sword, this fixes the problem for the most part. 7/10

Maybell: Great. She's a tank. She has great stats from the start, and she can promote into a baron. She is good, but hindered is bad 8/10

Briggid: She has great stats. She has the same skills as Jamka too. Even with bows, she's a great unit. 9/10

Sylvia: Valkyrie staff from the start, and good growths. She even has pursuit. 9.5/10

Karin: She's essentially Fin with recover abilities. 9/10

Galzus: He's a tank, and has great stats. 9/10

Ethlin: She's a master knight, and gets a holy weapon. A really good unit. 9.5/10

Aida: I didn't like her at the start. She used ambush, and killed a unit about to kill her. She was pretty good from then on. 8/10

Daisy: She's not that great at the start. Bad stats. Prayer helps a little. After she promotes, she's fine. 8/10

Azel: He's about the same as in the original. 7.5/10

Fin: A tankish lance knight. He is great. 9/10

Tiltyu: Tron from the start, and good stats. combine that with wrath for a great unit. 9/10

Lex: He's an extremely strong unit that promotes easily. 10/10

Lachesis: She's good from recruitment, and is uber when she promotes. 9.5/10

Leaf: Is essentially Lachesis. 9/10

Trabant: A dancer. That's all he's worth. N/A

Miranda: She's pretty good. The killer bow is nice. 8.5/10

Fury: Holsety. 10/10

Alvis: He's good, and Fala Flame makes him great. 10/10

Linoan: Not as great as fe5 Linoan, but still goos. 8.5/10

Dew: Not all that great. Stats are weird. 7/10