Post here and I will tell you your growth rates.

Tatsumaki

Raven WAY more tankier, slower, and actually has luck at least.

Also, guys. Tatsumaki, the OP, has been banned today. I wonder what will happen to this topic...

I shall take over! :awesome:

He was banned because he gave me bad growths. Not like I need such things, like you mortals.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not like I need such things, like you mortals.

With HP and DEF bases like yours? Let's not delude ourselves. You have your uses in the chapter where you appear, Your MAG is high enough to be a decent healer and that Restore staff you come with means that the player only has to bring one healer to the chapter despite the wide proliferation of status staves. But after that, you'll always be a second- or even third-stringer. A prepromote that gets 2HKOed by most enemies, with crap dodge, C weapon ranks and practically no possibility for improvement is of little use to any serious player.

Not like I need such things, like you mortals.

With HP and DEF bases like yours? Let's not delude ourselves. You have your uses in the chapter where you appear, Your MAG is high enough to be a decent healer and that Restore staff you come with means that the player only has to bring one healer to the chapter despite the wide proliferation of status staves. But after that, you'll always be a second- or even third-stringer. A prepromote that gets 2HKOed by most enemies, with crap dodge, C weapon ranks and practically no possibility for improvement is of little use to any serious player.

I'm sorry, what's all this?

I'm just trying to put things in context. Don't be too offended, there are lots of people who are Lower-Mid tier and still manage to eke out good lives.

Hey, whatever my growths were, they were evidently good enough to get me here.

http://www.feplanet.net/files/pages/sprites/tools/sheet7.php?id=4a7ddc215ae0e675ff2a12cd6e5882ad

Which in turn got me into I Like My Cake Iced's empire, as Ballista Organiser.

Edited by Furetchen

I'm just trying to put things in context. Don't be too offended, there are lots of people who are Lower-Mid tier and still manage to eke out good lives.

Will some light be shed on this vague crap if I look up those growth rates?