Harudoku Empire

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benimaru's from King of Fighters, not JJBA or SF3.

What the hell are you doing on the computer and not on AIM?

1. It's usually on the Wii's Internet Browser.

2. It's not my computer I'm on right now =\

There's a way to get AIM on your Wii.

I wonder if you'd like it if someone you know on the internet came to your front door.

And this place is fucking small, you can get anywhere in 20 minutes via taxi, if there is no traffic jam. And at least I'm manly enough to give my real name on my email account.

And Cam, I'll at least tell you which train station I'm nearest to: NS16. Figure that one out on your own.

Edited by Lloyd Irving

I wonder if you'd like it if someone you know on the internet came to your front door.

And this place is fucking small, you can get anywhere in 20 minutes via taxi, if there is no traffic jam. And at least I'm manly enough to give my real name on my email account.

And Cam, I'll at least tell you which train station I'm nearest to: NS16. Figure that one out on your own.

Depends on who :awesome:

Well, what can they do to you? What are we, stalkers?

It's not like I'm going to be here much longer. And I really don't want to imagine that right now. *shudder*

It's not like I'm going to be here much longer. And I really don't want to imagine that right now. *shudder*

Heh.

You've been on the flyer yet?