Harudoku Empire

#!/dev/haru

One that can't be used. Similar to Crash's fala. So it's a glitch one.

It can be used. I traded the four skills it gives and its 50 critrate for the stat bonuses and the ability to use it. Sounds pretty fair to me.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine, it is weaker than the FE4 one I believe. Tell me if I'm wrong on this part.

The one I gave him has 25 MT instead of 30 for balancing purposes. If you have something wrong with this, that's just too damn bad.

I shall destroy this empire with my iron fist.

Your Iron Fist has 45 uses and 6 MT. You'll run out before you can even kill me.

It has 60MT and +20 STR, so sorry you lose.

You'd still be dealing less than half of my health per hit. And after hitting twice, you'd take more damage than anyone can physically take without dying.

EDIT: And then my Recover Ring kicks in.

Edited by Harudoku

Your Iron Fist has 45 uses and 6 MT. You'll run out before you can even kill me.

You'd still be dealing less than half of my health per hit. And after hitting twice, you'd take more damage than anyone can physically take without dying.

You have no recover ring and by looking at your stats I'd be able to 2-shot you.

You have no recover ring and by looking at your stats I'd be able to 2-shot you.

Those aren't my stats. Check the first page. :Arvis:

I call shenanigans on your stats!

Shenanigans on your iron fist.

Shenanigans on your iron fist.

Next person to say shenanigans gets pistol whipped.