Harudoku Empire

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if you'd like it if someone you know on the internet came to your front door.

And this place is fucking small, you can get anywhere in 20 minutes via taxi, if there is no traffic jam. And at least I'm manly enough to give my real name on my email account.

And Cam, I'll at least tell you which train station I'm nearest to: NS16. Figure that one out on your own.

It's not like I'm going to be here much longer. And I really don't want to imagine that right now. *shudder*

Heh.

You've been on the flyer yet?

What?

And it's not like a FRIEND is going to come and beat you up.

This.

I wonder if you'd like it if someone you know on the internet came to your front door.

And this place is fucking small, you can get anywhere in 20 minutes via taxi, if there is no traffic jam. And at least I'm manly enough to give my real name on my email account.

And Cam, I'll at least tell you which train station I'm nearest to: NS16. Figure that one out on your own.

It's not like I'm going to be here much longer. And I really don't want to imagine that right now. *shudder*

Heh.

What?

The Singapore Flyer. Y'know, the gigantic ferris wheel.

Heh.

What?

I saw it, but I hate ferris wheels. That, and my cousin was on a never ending photo shoot with his new camera, so...

Heh.

What?

I saw it, but I hate ferris wheels. That, and my cousin was on a never ending photo shoot with his new camera, so...

It's fucking awesome and the scenic view is amazing. Especially at night. You should come back next year for the IR

Heh.

What?

It's fucking awesome and the scenic view is amazing. Especially at night. You should come back next year for the IR

I would definitely come again, but where I go for Christmas is not up to me or my family.

I have mild vertigo (as well as a natural fear of falling and splattering my brains all over the place), so I probably wouldn't go on it without a heavy bribe.

And Soul was just getting tolerable again... :/

And why was that for? I am not bothering anyone. <_<

You're fine. I was referring to the fact that a new asshole has joined.

*Flintlock Pistol*

Sorry guys, gotta take the body outside and ... bury it. Government procedure.

*Muffled gunshot from outside*

WHAT! MY TURN!

*muffled sounds of repeated lightsword-ing*

*bowstring twangs*

*slashing sounds*

Alright then.

*cuts Lloyd once*