Harudoku Empire

#!/dev/haru

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATES (2):

1) I have returned from the land of nowhereland. I'm back to making statsheets. You'll probably have to PM me for yours if you want me to get to it in a timely and proficient manner.

2) The Orange Box is great and if you haven't obtained one yet, you fail at life. Please rectify this situation as soon as you finish reading this message.

That is all.

UPDATES (2):

1) I have returned from the land of nowhereland. I'm back to making statsheets. You'll probably have to PM me for yours if you want me to get to it in a timely and proficient manner.

2) The Orange Box is great and if you haven't obtained one yet, you fail at life. Please rectify this situation as soon as you finish reading this message.

That is all.

Win link is win.

Also, I don't have a 360 or a PS3 so no orange boxes.

UPDATES (2):

That is all.

Win link is win.

You obviously have a computer. Get it on Steam.

UPDATES (2):

That is all.

Win link is win.

You obviously have a computer. Get it on Steam.

I have absolutely no clue what this "Steam" is.

I don't generally play PC games.

Hey there fox composed of emeralds.

I see you are still playing that Trickster MMO. I tried downloading it a month ago. It would have taken half a day to download it... Even longer than that I speculate. *sigh* My friends want me to join Maple Story but from what I've seen... It just seems to slow in pacing.

How's Trickster compared to Maple?

How about Dragonica? I want to try it if only for the character designs I saw at the Anime Expo earlier this year.

Yeah... I'm a sucker for character designs that catch my interest.

It's pretty fast in the beginning compared to Maple. And the art for Trickster is pretty nice too. And what's Dragoncia?

Oh, you may find some of the themes catchy.

Edited by EFoJ09